Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday, January 13: A Day of Possible Change

 After a late night getting home on the sidecar, I woke up late after hitting the snooze button 3 times.   t was 8:17 AM by the time I rolled out of bed so I quickly got my stuff together. Sharon warned me she had a   eadache so I could beat her down the stairs with my sneaker s off. I then got coffee but they have no more soy milk. They converted to almond. So expect the dairy at least with this place called Ryebread.  I got to the bus stop  & buying the time, I saw a cab driver sitting there and I decided to take in the 22nd and Market. The EL came very quickly after I jumped off the cab 
 t 22nd Street. It's still pretty mild outside but the winds picking up in the cold is beginning to sweep in. It's 8:54 AM and I just got off the EL. Wide not caught that  cab I definitely would've  been at least 20 minutes late. Speaking of late, I've been late three days in a row and I've only been docked wants. I really   ush the envelope this week. I showed up on time   nd my Friday people are coming in today. It's starting to cool off I'm going be getting lunch
. We're ordering out Middle Eastern at a place called  Hummus Grill. It   s now 11:48 AM this is my day thus far. Well I got out of work late around 5:15 PM. I   ept myself busy at work interviewing people and getting rid of alerts it   idn't belong to me in the first place. I was pretty determined to do that. Lately the two bosses  that  make  you leave haven't been around so let's not get an extra 10 minutes to go organize  my desk little bit. I'm a go back to work till Tuesday  the 17th due to the holiday. Well, I was able to make the EL only because it was sitting there with the  doors open. They warned us that would not stop until 40th St. effectively skipping 52nd St. AND 46th Streets. Well I talk to my friend in West Philly and probably going  to visit tomorrow. I came straight home and talked with Kelly for about 30 minutes and   hen I hung out with Sharon and we tried to mess with her smart TV that she has. I'm getting a pizza  slice and getting Sharon some ginger ale. It is most definitely getting colder. This week went by pretty   ast I think.. I ended up watching American experience PBS via YouTube. It was really cool

No comments: