Friday, January 06, 2017

Thursday, January 5: Blogger Software Issues Dentist and snow

 It is Thursday and I can mean one thing but it's almost   the weekend. I got up in time but I ran a little late because I decided to pick up all the stuff I left on the floor for the past week. I brought down the dirty dishes and took my medication   nd then saw Sharon who was awakened by her cat Tabatha. I left the house around 8:30 PM and   went to the right bread to get some coffee. I was very fortunate that the light had   turned red at 23rd St. and there came a 48 and a seven bus. Wide miss them I would've  been at least 25 minutes late to work. For the second day in a row I met a young woman who's very nice and matur e and willing to have a    conversation. That's good for me. I think I'm giving off a better vibe because I think younger people specially women are more sensitive to social cues.
In the world outside my beautiful bubble, there's an article about The scariest Republican in the State Legislature. Yes were talking about that Jerk Scott Wagner. He wants to run for governor. Click the link for an in-depth article about the man. Well since I wrote that last bit on my blog I've had really bad software issue. It gives me an error saying that I've reached my photo limit. I rebooted my phone twice and I even deleted the program and then reinstalled it and it didn't help. I wrote back to the creator of this program to see if he has any answers. Well, it ended up that 3 my pictures were somehow corrupted or something and I fixed it. That was a huge relief. I left work at 2:45 to go to my 3 o'clock dentist appointment. I was really fortunate that I caught the EL as it was showing up. It's not quite rush-hour yet so I was fortunate. On the way to the doctors I ended up going to the seventh floor where my regular dentist then all the way up to the 11th floor & then back on the 1st floor and then up to the second floor. They seem to be pretty chill about me being late unlike Colman & Turner secretaries that always doing audible sigh when I'm more than 2 minutes late. After I left the dentist office on the second floor, I wasn't sure I wanted what I wanted to do. I know that I'm going to capital one coffee shop. I was able to withdraw money from my capital one account without charge. That came in handy since I had a -4 dollar balance in my TD bank account. I ended up going to Cordova Mexican restaurant having a small taco and then taking a nap. I then went to Elixir café. Friend of mine supposed to meet me here around 5:30 PM. There's a lot of groovy people looking for sanctuary. ;Sanctuary from the 2 inch snowfall which hasn't started yet. 

so I French up around 5:40 PM and we got to catch up a little bit. We even found some seats to sit in which is hard to believe considering how crowded was when I first showed up there. Went to group and I'm going there. Well, it was a big group and it was pretty good too. I saw people I haven't seen for a while. I came out a little after eight and it's snowing right now. It's only supposed to snow about 2 to 3 inches but will cause traffic problems. Right now it's a light snow but it's more than just flurries. I'm hoping the 7 bus is on time or close to it The future of Republican control is starting to take 

shape. This is because  many folks want to return to a white Christian America. And some very real world consequences are heading this way. And the Republicans are chomping at the bit to get started. The first item on their agenda isto repeal Obamacare without a replacement in place. While they're at it they are hoping toplanning on defund' Planned Parenthood in Obamacare repeal. They've been trying to do all these things well present Obama was in office. Looks like they want to get it done before.

No comments: