Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Tuesday, January 10th: Fighting a Cold and A Connection to old West Philly Days.

 Well I got up at 4 AM this morning and had a little trouble getting back   o sleep but once I did go to sleep I had difficulty getting up. I set the alarm and then   urned it off and got up at 8:18 AM. I just stopped at the Ryebread and got my eight dollar   reakfast of oatmeal cookie, coffee, & San Pellegrino orange soda. Just as I was arriving   t the corner for the bus both the 48 and seven showed up. If I was five minutes later I wouldn't get to work till least  9:35 AM. It's now 9:11 AM and I just got off the L and I'm approaching 57th and market to head to work. It's pretty  cold still. I let dressed up in 3 layers. Yesterday  I could've been late because my supervisor wasn't there but I'm sure she'll show up today. In the morning news, I read this in the Harrisburg  newspaper.Gambling expansion in Pennsylvania gets a fresh push from Senate Democrats. It's nice   o see the Democrats show some initiative. Well this morning I only   ave 1 client but they took an hour and 15 minutes. I did straighten things out and she seeing a regular  caseworker now. I have to get some money out  tonight I play the lottery with a group of people from work it's four   ollars. It feels a lot less nasty cold right now at 12:26 PM. I might have an early lunch before all the clients come in. Well folksthanks    did come in but not as much as I thought. Around 330 I had two cases where  I had to help out to people I just kept me busy and didn't get many of the alerts done . But that was OK. I left work around 5:05 PM and took the L the 15th and market. I tried to use  the Xfinity Wi-Fi they give you on the 15th and 30th St. stops but it was   o slow. They are such a underhanded people they can't even give you half decent Wi-Fi without waiting for it.   nyhow I'm running late to my appointment and then I'm supposed to go to Pats. It's 6:40 PM right now I'm on the 21 bus heading to PATRICK's place to have Indian and hang out.

No comments: