Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sunday, January 15: Breakfast, Bar None, and Haddonfield

 Well I got up this morning after crashing pretty hard last night. I got up   around 730 with the alarm. I'm meeting up with somebody from   he program but I didn't know who was until about 9:10   M this morning. Joe called me but I hadn't recognize the number. The guy has an office so I figured it it wasn't you know who. So walking   ith just as fast as taking SEPTA. I failed to realize however that it's pretty damn cold this   orning. So, I went to OC F coffeehouse walk down the 20th then I went to Wallace  Street. I realize that my friend needed a tomato. So I went down to where Siri said there is a grocery. Well the grocery is closed. I then spied a coffee shop that serves food  as well. I ordered a banana one tomatoand a medium coffee. They didn't have  a decaf but they id have soy. Pretty damn nice place and apparently owned by a group of African-American young African-American   dudes and maybe their girlfriends. Very nice I liked it. I sat in and warmed up from the frost. I think continued on my walk past the  old traffic court building which is now I Municipal Court  because they ended traffic court. Well I had to lift a metal gate to get into Joe's office. It's als apparently his apartment two at the same time.  I have not seen him in quite some time. We had breakfast of   ggs, bacon and I had a bowl cereal along with it. Well we went down to South Street to the Bar None meeting. I don't think I've been there in two years at least. 
Some of the same character so they're very few the women that used to go there. Afterwards we went to the Milk and honey café  for coffee. I got my  haircut at the. Chop Shop nearby but I don't have time to go home. I would end up having to   urn around and catch the train We then we went to the meeting at 2nd & south. I got my   aircut at the chop shop nearby but I don't have time to go home. I would end up having to turn   round and catch the train by 2 PM so I'll probably be back by around 430 or  5 PM. That all depends how the date pans pans out of course. Well I   nded up catching the 47 bus to seventh and market. I walk the block to eighth and market and caught the PATCO train To Haddonfield in approximately   1:35 PM. While on the train I got a text to meet a half hour later 3:30 PM.   finity Wi-Fi here at the Haddonfield Station is really damn fast so I'm gonna get as   uch blogging I can done here since it's not that cold inside the station. I got my haircut and It   eels good. So I got about an hour and a half to kill here in good old Haddonfield.  Well I needed a belt and I thought I needed a shirt because I have my soft fleece pullover that  I used to go to bed. I had it on because I rolled out of bed and kept it moving. I got 2  shirts and a belt. The bill came in handy right away. I ended up having    shirt on anyway. I went to Philly aids thrift shop on fifth street between South and Baimbridge. I always  have a good experience when I go in there and they had exactly what I needed.   t is now 2 PM it's time to head up to the Starbucks and
 maybe catch a nap while waiting till 3:30 PM. I was in the mood for pizza. I was really   ortunate to find one that's really close to   he Starbucks.  I found a pizza place called Nikky B's  It had the Flyers game on for a bit and now it has Michigan State versus Ohio State. Michigan State   s winning 66–58 with 4 minutes left in  the game. I also got to change into my new shirt that I bought. The other new shirt doesn't have buttons on the cuffs. In historic  news,The Ringling Brothers and Barnum Bailey Circus is closing. It's been  around since right after the Civil War. Times changed in the circus wasn't able to keep up. Also peoples   wareness of animal rights also doom the circus to the scrapyard of history.   ell I met up at Starbucks and we had a very nice time. We then walked through   owntown Haddonfield and went to a specialty tea place. She really likes tea and  was extremely interested in the place. I thought was pretty mpressive looking place for sure. We then decided it was too cold to stay out and I walked her to her ca
and we agreed we eould stay in touch and get together next weekend at some point. It's now 5:03 PM we're waiting for the 5:06 PM train back to Philadelphia. I'm hoping I can come home for a bit and unwind and dispose of this bag of clothes that I've been carrying around. Well it's 5:53 PM I got the 48 and I expect to be home by 6:00 PM. Hope to take a little mini nap it's been quite a active day. In some good news in the football world,
Green Bay is beating Dallas 21–10 five minutes and 13 seconds left in the half. Dallas just kicked a field goal. i'm looking forward to being home for a little while. Well I got home and took    20 minute power nap. That was pretty good then I caught the bus at 7 o'clock.   ade the coffee and had to buy another thing of sugar and powdered cream since there was none available.  That came out all right. I came home talk to Sharon for a bit and then watch  highlights of the Packers beating the Cowboys and the Chiefs losing to the Steelers. The above catch led to the Packers winning on the 50 yard field goal. This picture will probably be banned because it's copyrighted material according to the national football league. 

No comments: