Saturday, January 28, 2017

Saturday January 28: Chilly Cloudy Day in Philly and NJ

 Hi. It's a cool Saturday here in Philadelphia. I got up at 8:30 AM with the help of Larry. I ate breakfast  and jumped on the 48 bus. I got them to the old city coffee at around 930. Larry then showed up and we   ung out and talked for a while. We caught up to each other because he had   een  on a cruise for for about eight days. I soon realized that I had to miss the meeting because I had to catch the path go by 10:33 AM and the river line by 10:52 AM. This was the only way    was going to get   o Riverton by 11:30 AM. I will and arriving in Riverton at 11:07 because that's how the schedule rolls. I realized after I had left the house and I left my  bottom partial out but I got to keep moving. She's going to be getting a 10 year coin  today so I really didn't want to be late. I caught  he path go by about 30 seconds. The train generally it's not late. I then   aited for a while because her phone got shut off because of an overdue bill. I'll slip in for    minute but it was cool she came in 11:30 AM. Meeting was very good today I'm   eally good people are there. Kelly got her coin as well. Before the meeting we had chocolate ice cream cake and then   fter the meeting we went to the same restaurant as last week. I had a huge juice and a   alafel platter. That was very good. Kelly drop me off at the PATCO station said she needed a nap before her 6 PM meeting    caught the river line train from Palmyra New Jersey and went down to the Walter   andTransportation  Center. I cut the pack go to 8th and Market. It is   ow 4:46 PM I am at the 2nd Street EL stop. Heading up to hipster town Fishtown possibly.. well I went up to the Tioga station walked around    bit and wasn't when I really was expecting  so I decided to head  on back. I got my phone recharged after the battery died on me. I   nded up hanging out with Larry and Veronica. I ended up falling asleep for about an hour and a half. When I got up   arry had left and Veronica is watching law and order. That's what we ended up doing watching a bunch of lawn order until Larry   came home. I then left a little bit after 11 and caught the 33 bus home. When I got home I had a  very late dinner and proceeded to crash after talking to Amy. I'm glad my headache  went away after eight. It was an interesting oddball day but not too bad.

No comments: