Thursday, January 12, 2017

Thursday, January 12: Mild Day in Future Trump World

 Good morning. I have the snooze button three times this morning. I woke up to a warm day   nd the new videos from Samantha bee's show called Full Frontal. It was very topical  indeed. She talked about the nomination of Jeff Sessions as US Attorney General. He's one of the nine cabinet members of   earings on one week. He has an appalling record on civil rights. Well it's 9:20 AM then it's pretty damn warm out here in West Philly. The sun is out and   he temperature supposed to hit 63° today with a nice breeze. 


well I got in and my soup was in but the DA was standing there looking at some chart nearby. it's pretty warm outside and in the office I'm trying to   et stuff done before my clients come in and another person is talking on the phone. Well, I was friends owned this morning.  It was funny because  it just is. I thought a lot better after I came home last night and had some  delicious chili from Sharon. At this point salon before the 16 people I scheduled  for today. Well six more people came in about three more people rescheduled. This enabled me to get  started on the alerts and do a little bit of cleanup. The negative is that I have  about eight people scheduled for Friday which is tomorrow. Onoro procedural Flo at 1 AM this  morning,The US Senate voted to repeal Obamacare. This doesn't end the   rogram but it sets up a procedural maneuver called "reconciliation." It's going to screw

  up the healthcare system. One question is, will young adults be able to stay on their parents health plan to age 26?
I know that they're going to and contraceptive coverage because they don't just hate abortion they hate sex. Well I decided to skip group and go straight to Patton share some of his delicious soup he made. After we ate we watched the video on the CIA abuses of medical experiments on people. We both fell asleep for an hour and a half. I then got the some phone calls in and straighten out my relationship status to a friend of mine. It was good talking to Amy as well. I think at Morty eat and another drink so I pretty much chow down. I then watch some fail army videos which are always a hoot. 
 

 




They are a good antidote for the upcoming Trump era. Pat N walked the dogs and did a major job in organizing his basement because the site of a hold. Pat is got so much energy. The nap helped us out I think
well I got Pats Internet fixed on his old Dell computer. Apparently  it was used in the network because  you can't come change any of the settings on the computer. I just installed a vast  free any virus on his computer. It's doing a scan right now. It started at 6%. Pat in the midst of cleaning the basement spilled tiki torch fluid pretty close to the heater but you get kitty litter dust cover the fumes. That was a little bit scary.

No comments: