Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Monday, January 30: A Hectic Day During and After

 Good day everyone. This morning I tried to wake up extra early pick up food from Patrick's but it   as just as well because I found out I had to pick up a frame for   y photo then I'm picking up today and my treasures information so I could go to 30th St. and pick up some checks in mail for the district 27 mailbox. The phone was pretty hot with   hildcare and stuff like that. It was ok though. TD Bank called one of the apps that originally turned down my purchase   he exit to charge my card so I canceled that card and I'll wait for a new one to come in. Thank God they're looking  out. I won't do that again! Well I left work and got downtown in plenty of time. I'm then going to photo lounge and I already went   o the TD Bank.  I then went to Starbucks had a coffee and framed it. Then  I proceeded to then take the bus to da Vinci. 
I'm now at 30th St. station going to pick up the mail for the AA district since I am the treasurer our meeting is tomorrow night. I can't believe it's been a month since I went to Canada
 I ended upgoing to 30th St. I ended up walking to Pats house and kept missing the bus for various reasons. When I arrived at Pats, he was half asleep but I did get my frozen samosas. Once I left pats I took the mystery tour up the EL to Somerset station met up with a friend to care some business and then took the EL to second and Arch and Uber share a ride for four bucks. I got home and Sharon had a nice spread set up for me. It was set on a plastic football tray. It's funny looking but it really works. That was very nice of  

Sharon to do that for me. Who's a nice reward after a very very busy day in Mark's neighborhood.

No comments: