Saturday, January 21, 2017

Friday January 20th: Inauguration Day

 Good morning. It is now 9:01 AM I am at 57th and market streets. It is the last two hours  of the Obama ministration and two more hours until we get a new president of the United States. We are entering days unlike those live  ever live through. The only thing more dramatic in my life was September 11, 2001. I created a new blog.  I am going to work as your run-of-the-mill dude  has to do. It is a chilly cloudy day here in Philadelphia. I'm hoping to clean   p before I get the doubling of my caseload with sanctions.    doubt I'll be hardly doing any sanctions for the next few months. Well I slide through work and it wasn't too bad at all today.    I got a text message to meet   y friend at Essene Store. This is a much better choice since it's closer to get back home where to go to pats house later on.   Well as I was getting off  the EL at fifth and market I saw the remnants of a protest. I swear to God they're just as   any cops is protesters. I guess they weren't taking any chances of vandalism   nd what not. There was the drum playing in the signs and stuff. Well I ended up the four street was   eally backed up. And I didn't want to be too late so I took a cab.   hat took a little while but about 20 minutes faster than if I'd waited for the  7 bus to show up. Well they got there and show each other our photographs. She liked taking photographs of 
 egetables and fruit and nature. I showed her my Instagram photos. I think of myself a smoothie and that was pretty damn tasty. I 
 ot a ride back home which was really appreciated. I decided to blow off bath because I was so tired. I talked on the phone till about 9: 30 PM and then I just fell right asleep

No comments: