Sunday, January 08, 2017

Candy Volcano @ the TLA January 7th

 
Hey Everyone!! 
I  wanted to share my thoughts about last night.
 It might be a  little long-winded but I wanted to say it while it's still clear in my head.I had a great vantage point from the stage. having    an iPhone 7 instead of an iPhone 6 enabled me to zoom back-and-forth WHILE RECORDING!
 I think the video   came out much better than last year. Since I had Wi-Fi at home I stayed up a little late to put them on YouTube. I was   able to put them as HD recordings. I hope that makes a difference. I have to remove MOST of them from my phone since 5 to 6 minute videos    take up a lot of space😮 Also I really enjoyed the filming. Since I didn't go with anybody I wasn't being obtrusive with being Mr. filmmaker think I did a decent job filming. I had a great time that's for sure!
Hello I'm going to put on some videos that I couldn't fit on the previous blog posting. I hope this gives a good representation of the evening.

yes first video is really good. It's a version of Is There Life on Mars? I thought this is excellent. Give it a listen
i'm gonna put on some more videos randomly.

sex video   salsa pretty decent is S
pace Oddity. I'll be like this one. well here we go another video, right

No comments: