Friday, January 20, 2017

Thursday, January 19th: Last day of the Obama presidency

 Well Initially I got up really early to take out the one last recycling that was still not taken out.    went back to sleep and got up at 8 AM. I watched one clip from Samantha bee and proceeds to get dressed and run over to the Ryebread  Coffee shop. They've gotten rid of so we milk so I have to drink whole milk   here. I was definitely about it. Waited almost 10 minutes for the next 48 bus to   ome. He finally came. I took my coffee my cookie in the yogurt that I bought I carried around so I got to work around   :03 AM. Well today was another busy day in the orifice. I worked up till almost 1 o'clock and decided to go to the bodega. I got a tuna   oagie and I got my coworker food for her as well. In other words I just fetch did she pay   or her own food.  Anyhow we had a unit meeting in the  last minute today. We just found out someone is leaving our unit on Monday and they just told me so my workload just doubled. The person who was share splitting the sanctions is being transferred to the   an's caseload who's leaving on Monday. It's a new era more ways. Beaking of which today is the   ast day of Obama's presidencytomorrow Donald Trump becomes president United States. This is going to be an interesting few years that's  for sure. The media is speculating on the content of trumps inaugural speech. I'm seriously considering creating a new blog that a report on each day at the Trump ministration. I will title each day is day one day two. Depends how motivated I am. One last link I will share today is the full list of Trump's cabinet appointments. Anyhow I left work and I took the EL down down town and I'm going to the Elixir Café to get some coffee and then go to 1420 Walnut for group. The dating   hing was pretty busy but it's already winding   own as usual. How do you like these big photos of Obama and trump just sort  of boo and of each other. It is 6:12 PM and it is 43° out here in Philadelphia PA. I had to go to the restroom during group because   I'm really tired. If I go to Pat's, i am definitely gonna take a power nap. It's now 7:47 PM. Here's an article about Donald Trump's fake plan to replace Obamacare. A restaurant   alled Fri, Sat Sun has reopened. We heard this tonight. Listening to this makes me glad I don't work in the restaurant business!! I decided I'm wasn't gonna go to Pats. I am too tired and I don't feel warm enough as well.

No comments: