Saturday, January 07, 2017

Saturday, January 7: Snow, Making Movies and Candy Volcano

 Well I got up around 8:15 AM this morning. I got an alert from the National Weather Service and it was supposed to  snow today. I didn't see any snow at first. I didn't talk to Larry for a moment and agreed to meet him at old city coffee in  about that time the snow started. I talked to Amy this morning which was fun   he's going to cancel our class because of the snow. I just missed the 48 bus so I know I was going to run really late. I walked
 to Pennsylvania   and proceeded to catch the 32 bus. I took that to    15th and market and caught a 17 bus. That Bus proceeded to   tall out so I caught another bus down market Street. It is now 9:58 AM I just showed up to Old city coffee. I tried to save an entry  couple minutes ago and it didn't save so this is the second time I'm trying to start this blog post. 
Well it looks like Moore swap bitch from the Trump people. 
Jarrod Kirshner Trump's In- Law is chasing a deal with China. This  is not exactly draining the swamp that's for sure. Well I'm five minutes late for   he meeting to 1035. More hypocrisy from the Republicans on the federal deficit.They will create a LARGE hole in their budget to end Obamacare! The snow is very pretty    outside. The snowfall cumulations are supposed to be 2 to 4 inches.
Veronica and I recorded the latest movie. I have to edit it and peace all the different takes that week we did. Looks pretty good so far. After we made the movie, we decided to go to a nice Mexican restaurant.
 

it's called El Azteca. The food was authentic and the price was very reasonable. I  ❤️ the decor. It was very festive! 
  The amount of snow forecast went up by a bit. Milledgeville and Violet are really  going to get hit with 68 inches as you can see from the   ap on this page. After we ate, Larry and Veronica took the bus towards 2nd  Street and I walked up seventh Street to arch to catch the 48 bus. I didn't have to wait long for   he bus to shop. It did show up on time at 1:57 PM. Well I got home and said   ello to share and then went straight upstairs. I just had it I would take a  nap   round 3:30 PM  after getting some coffee from Sharon's  pot of coffee. She was finishing  up with a customer so I made my way upstairs. I got up and at'em   round 4:45 PM. I think I'm gonna take a walk downFairmont vAvenue I had meeting and make pictures and videos of the snow.  The snow was a little more than folks at forecast. Well I walk to the OC   ave coffee house inside to get OJ instead since I had a lot of that Sharon coffee.
   I was a little late to the clubhouse. While at the meeting, I decided  that I would go to the Candy volcano show at the TLA. I   omehow thought of it my mind and bought a ticket on Ticketmaster. Well I went home   to get my phone charger and then I decided that I should take Uber because it was already after 7:30 PM. I was very fortunate I caught  an UberPool ride where I was the 2nd  person so we were going to go directly to second market as the first stop. I ended   p showing up on time. When I got here I looked for anybody I might know  and telling to do so I cut myself a Pepsi. There showing a movie that Bowie was in.   It's called The Man Who Fell to Earth . We  are now waiting for the show to start. With the  how started and it was pretty damn rock and that's for sure. They sang Ziggy Stardust, Is there Life on Mars, Heroes, Starman, and many many more!!  
The people around me were really cool.   ne I met with the name Danny. She is 62 years old married 40 years and one kids is in a rock band. She was also in a rock band.. I wish I remembered what band she was in.   man she was and I could've looked it up. Another person was very   mpressed by the video I was   etting on my camera and was flirting. It was all good fun. People who like David Bowie are generally pretty cool. I found tha t taking photos from the movies made them come out better when I took pictures with the camera the lighting messed it up. Well it ended around 11:30 PM I believe. When I stepped outside it was 20 bone chilling degrees outside. I also ran out of space on my camera for videos because   I do so many videos today. Some of them were done with Veronica but the great majority    were taken up by the concert. Several songs for over 4 minutes long  which is a long time for YouTube and for storing on iPhone. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do   with the videos once I delete them from my phone. I guess I can put them   n my regular Windows computer that I have. I think I might make a   blog posting just about this concert fill it up with photos I'm running out of  room and it's getting very late in the a.m. It was a fun night.  Even though I didn't find people house looking for I made my own way through it. 

No comments: