Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Wednesday, January 18: Deadline 4 Photos

 Good morning. I was pretty tired and I passed out right after I talked  on the phone with a friend. I  got up a couple times to   ake care of business like brushing my teeth etc. I then needed a shower bad and took one and then   alked to my roommate. The next thing I knew it's 8:45 when I'm at the coffee shop. I'm supposed to be at work at nine. I decided to say "Damn the  torpedoes" and take a cab and hopefully mitigate how late I am. 
I had another strange dream. This one I was picked up by a spaceship that was the size of a trashcan lid and it took me to Alfred since area. Somehow I was able to breathe oxygen it was a very friendly spaceship. Today I have to send in the pictures that I want to enter into the juried show. It's cloudy here but it isn't raining yet. Well it's 3:15 PM I just got lunch and went to the bodega for some chips. It didn't return with rain but the clouds are looking pretty looming right now. They are very dark gray. Today's been a lot of paperwork shuffling and right after work off the shuffle on downtown. I am praying that it won't rain. Well here's an idea whose time has come. Trump Singles: The matchmaking site where supporters can make dating great again. Yes just in time for the inauguration. You can find the love of your life while watching the inauguration. Ha! Ha! Anyhow I'm going to Photo Lounge to pick up my photos sit in a coffee shop and send them. It's now 7:42 PM I just finished writing up the 3 photographs I'm gonna use. I rode up for because like had trouble finding the fog picture. Well here goes nothing I'm gonna try to hit a  Center City young peoples 8 o'clock. Well the young peoples was at 7:30 PM so I went to Ritttenhouse at 8 o'clock at 19th and Walnut. That was decent 

then I came home and talked to Sharon for a bit and watch the movie about a battle in Korea. Which was historic. Marines were surrounded in three sides by kindness china forces in the winter of 1950.

No comments: