Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Wednesday, January 4: A Day of Work

 Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Today is mid week hump day. I got up on time but several   hings delayed me. I decided I needed to write the checks for district 27. That held me up. I think called Uber and they pick me up pretty  quickly but we got stuck behind a trash truck for a while. I had the Huber man drop me off at 22nd and Market. I met a   ice attractive young lady and almost didn't get off 30th St. till she reminded me and   aid "Don't you want to get off here?" Then dashed out   f the trolley like a bat out of hell. The EL ran a littlethanks   slow and got to the station at 9:06 AM. A quick look at News outside my bubble right now.  In the Harrisburg newspaper I see thathours esteemed state legislature one still illuminate the school property tax again. I read that 70% of the property taxes collected  from the wealthiest school district. They almost past it last time now they think they have the   xtra two votes they need to pass it. I just think they got more important issues to tackle   irst such as the pension issue and the state budget. Well today 1 person showed up   n the morning and about six showed up in the afternoon   all at once. It is now 3:49 PM and I'm getting chipsd  for my desk made and ID for myself. It's a nice day outside unlike yesterday. I have my   ppointment today a at 6 PM which is better give me plenty of time to leave work  and to get some coffee would you like to have before going to a meeting or going  to an appointment. They're replaying this really funky beat at the elixir café which I went to   fter I got off the train and walked up 15th St. The the barista new exactly what  I wanted because I went to the men's room while he knew  to put out the soy and leave me room. Well it's 5:59 PM I got to get trucking out of here and go to my 6 o'clock.   hich I'll be a little bit late for again. I like this place it's a completely different feel from Starbucks. Sometimes I'm in the mood 
for it other times I like the pedestrian and chaos of Starbucks. Next I  went to my appointment . It was a good appointment my fucker during the session. It felt longer than other sessions.  I think because  I felt nice. I didn't came home on the 9 bus and the 7 bus! In the hour I was in the session the temperature must've
   dropped at least 10°. It was 48 when I entered in that had to of been leased 38° when I left around 7:15 PM

No comments: