Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Monday, January 2: A Nice Rainy day to Relax

 Well today I woke up close to noon since I got up and watch videos on and off during the  evening. I got up in Trenton was not working today so I got to try some of her yummy   offee. Shannon and I talked at length during the course of the early   fternoon when both of us for finally awake. I said around until about 3:30 PM when Lisa  texted that she was nearby. I went outside and met her at  Aspen Street and we proceeded to walk to the Ryebread and got some coffee and split a brownie. She got me a book called Time and Again by Jack Finney. It was rib we release of a 1970 book about New York City
  and time travel. She next went up towards Germantown to meet another  friend then go back home towards Baltimore. It was drizzling often on all day. It was colder  than it looked because it was so damp. I want to CVS 2 different times  today to get Ice-T almond milk cereal and toothpaste. Did manage to get receipts for Sharon as well. I  then went to the  Clubhouse and actually shared and fellowship afterwards. I felt pretty good and talk to people. I then looked at an  app called Imgur. I got the   good yuks out of that's for sure. I talk to the phone and got ready for tomorrow which is back to work in the garage. The new Philadelphia soda tax is an effect. It will add 1.5 cents per outs their price of drinks such as coat, Gatorade, iced tea and even protein shakes

No comments: