Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Tuesday, January 24: A hard working cloudy day cloudy day

 Well I got up this morning and it wasn't raining which is a good thing. I got up early enough to  have breakfast at home and I want to head to CVS to buy my own soy milkto keep @ Ryebread since they've don't serve soymilk now. 
Well, the first 48 Bus came by was so packed that Is was standing at the front of the pile right next to the front door. I got to work only a little bit late but it was OK. I then had a flurry of people coming in the beginning but fortunately kind of just died out. I had to schedule people asked and I saw at least 2 walkins this morning. I just see him when they walk in because it's just easier to get them out of the way rather than have them linger out. I did manage to go to the bodega and get a tuna hoagie. I have part of it left but I ended up leaving and at the 56th Street SEPTA station. My key card stopped working. The guy wouldn't let me through so I went to the push for help and he gave me a receipt so I think I might have issues with the card. I have lent it out to ipeople that should've been a reason for the card to see the " wallet" empty because I didn't put any real money I just put in a monthly Transpass. Looks like my roommate is hopefully going to get her issue resolved with the government.  Yesterday I realized I had a doctors appointment with Dr. Camil at 5:30 at the same time I have my usual Tuesday appointment. I move back my appointment to 5:15 PM today. I'm going to be a little late for that because I got held up trying to deal with my key card not letting me in at the 56 street station. Well I got there and I went back-and-forth between my appointment and waiting for Dr. Camil. It ended up that the doctor was about an hour behind so it worked out fairly well. He gave me an idea for a prescription card for the meds that are covered. I thanked him for that.. I am going to see how that goes. I'm home and Sharon whipped up some sausages with noodles and diced tomatoes. It was quite yummy. Again, I fell asleep right after so I didn't talk to anybody

No comments: