Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Wednesday, January 25: After 16 Days.. The Sun!

 I got up around 8 o'clock and got dressed and caught the bus. Before that I went to Ryebread 
 o get my coffee and my soy milk. At first they didn't know they had it because it wasn't where I put it. Well it ended up being in there underneath refrigerator. They still have it   o that's a good thing. I caught the bus quick enough. The 48 bus was empty. There were plenty of seats. That was the complete opposite of yesterday where  I barely could get in the bus. Everything was cool but then they had "equipment problems." Bunch of us waited 15
 minutes or more at the 19th St. trolley stop and no trolleys  ame by. They finally did announce they had equipment problems at 13th St. One of the other passengers  find out on Twitter that their equipment problems. I   ust decided to catch the 38 bus is coming by and took the EL all the   ay in. This proceeded to make me approximately 18 minutes lateI talk myself because I thought the boss and today was supposed to be the day  that some management review team would come to the office. It turned   ut not to be true. They are clamping down on making sure everybody wears their card. Anyhow I got to work started clearing the list down and seeing some people. There were a couple   ases that were scroll he and took up some time but fortunately it wasn't a mass amount of people. That will be for tomorrow and next Thursday .  Today was the first day I saw the sun in 16 days. Sharon told me that we had 16 days in a row that just had cloud cover or rain the entire day. It's Western PA weather. 
Wish I'd gone outside little bit more it was a nice day today. I just got into total work mode not looking at my phone to   respond to anybody. I did manage to pay for Pat's purchase at this cheesy website. It's about $360 he supposed to pay me $400 for the next three weeks to pay me back. 
 

 

On the way towards the clubhouse meeting on the 33 Plus I got good news. One of my photographs was excepted at the Geri exhibit at the da Vinci Art alliance! Opening is Wednesday I have to get the photo frame by Monday. Sharon cooked up a delicious dinner you can see it on the picture
 

No comments: