Monday, January 23, 2017

Saturday, January 21: Women's March A trip in the sidecar

 Well after snoozing for over eight hours, I got up around 830. Pat said hewould be over around 9:30 AM. He didn't come till about 1030. By that time I had to get up and go. So we hopped in his side car and headed towards  eighth and market. Due to the women's march   oing on we took Darren out and we do tempted to go through Rich but that was backed up so we went to Parrish Street & 8th. Pat drop me off at eighth and market. I took a   picture of him in this by. I wasn't sure whether  thought about taking Uber but that was $27 so I took a chance that I would catch the Petco and  make it to the river line on time. I felt very fortunate I ran over to catch the Pako dropped my hat but I had to keep   oing because the train was just about to leave. She picked me up and we headed to the meeting which was   n Morris town New Jersey. She told me that they purposely  make sure that black folks move on one side of the tracks. It's not legally written but that's what they   o there. went to the bathroom just now at a meeting in New Jersey in Morristown and these guys are talking about Trump in a positive light. You know they said guys talk like he does and we   now Hillary is a crook. They even said he's probably a crook but we know Hillary is this is the world we live in right now.   ell after the meeting, we went out to a nice restaurant that had plenty of choices for food. From pizza to wraps. I was really   mpressed by the menu. I went for the quinoa salad and a superduper sized smoothie. That was supposed to   elp you fight a cold. I was willing to spend the money for nutritious food today. I said before that I've been fighting this low-grade cold last three days. That's   ne of the reasons I didn't go to the women's marching today out dampness. The meal was excellent and we had a nice time talking getting  laughs etc. It was very pleasant indeed😀.Afterwords I was driven t The  Palmyra station of the river line. Well the Wawa with nearby so I can answer the call mother nature. They were extremely nice   bout letting me use the employee bathroom. The train made it and I got off at the good   ld Walter Rand transportation center. Used to spend a lot of time in that place. I don't miss it at   ll. I called it I caught the PATCO pretty quickly and got off at eighth and   arket and then caught the 33 bus  to 20th and Fairmount. It is very foggy and damp out but pretty warm. I stopped at the OCF   coffee house got a coffee and decided to hit the 530 at the clubhouse. That meeting  was interesting of course  then I came home and hung out and mellowed out. I went to the CVS and bought  some provisions since I was already dressed. I'm glad I did that

No comments: