Thursday, July 21, 2016

Tuesday, July 19: Good Day at Work and Meeting Up

Demolition Crew
Good morning everyone. Another hot sweltering mid-July day I wait here in the city of brotherly love. Philadelphia the home of the Democratic national
Jogging
 convention next week. What are the big story from last night's Republican convention is  that Donald
Rybread
Trump's wife plagiarize Michelle Obamas 2008 democratic
Here Comes Uber
convention speech. They compared trump convention to Nixon's 1968 convention. Nixon
View from Uber
campaigned for a law and order platform. Well I got into work a half hour late for to my supervisor was
15th Street Near Market
even later than I was. I didn't get docked. Today went as smooth as yesterday was hard to get moving.
My Trip Starts Aug 2
Only two of my eight people showed up so I was able to get all of my 25 alerts done that come up this
Add caption
thus far. I committed to going to Ontario the week of August 2. Until Monday, August 7. I'm taking
Let The Roll!!
a Greyhound which is going to be a very long bus ride. I already have plumbing planning to pick me up
Love this Angle
at the bus terminal at 12:35 AM on Thursday. And I got a place to stay. I'll be able to stay in the trailer
Lets Hope this is TRUE
instead of going in at 10 and camping. I am pleased. One of the OKC dropped out because I didn't have
She Made It
children. That was fine because she sounded a little odd on the phone anyhow. Contract
Meeting up with Sharon
negotiation resume today for our 2016 contract. There today and tomorrow July 20. I'm gonna get
Pizza with a Friend
ready to look at the union website later on tonight. Well, I left work about 10 minutes early and just
as she was looking for marking. We went inside and Cheryl for a bit. After that we had from freshman and checked on the house and she really
Going to Canada!!
liked. We then went to the OCF Coffeehouse. We both had some iced coffee. Relax for a while. I didn't look on the tour of grandma Avenue and drop her off to her car and she drove 40 minutes to get home. I then came home to start planning for this weekend. So far, I've got Sunday afternoon plan to meet a friend in Chestnut Hill at 4:30 PM.

No comments: