Sunday, July 24, 2016

Friday, July 22, 2016: Heat Wave Starts

Well today is the start of the July 2016 heat wave. I made it to the Friday morning meeting at the clubhouse on time as well. I then went to work
Here is the Bus
after managing to find a seat in the crowded
Walking
33 bus. Once I got to work I had one client that showed up early but other than that most of them
Our Choice
didn't show up. I got to do some cleanup of some issues on my desk I haven't been able to get to. A lot of folks
At Work
left girly like it was a holiday weekend coming up. I couldn't believe that I'm going to send a
North 52nd Street
permanent sanction in the mail. That's for whatever not improve in my many years of being a CDU
Getting Iced Tea
caseworker. We'll see how that goes. I have some pasta for lunch and ate my yogurt and finished
Near My Friend's House
off my tank so I don't have any extras to be thrown out from the fridge. After work I went up to meet a friend
African Nationalists
who lives near 52nd St. There's good air-conditioning there it was fun. Stop by a patch. He was home
Its HOT!!
finishing off his train set in his ba

No comments: