Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Monday, July 18: 97° Hot!

Good day everybody. I slept pretty well last night and made it on time for my second meeting. It wasn't too hot when I rolled out of bed but is now starting to
Fairmount
get hot as of 9:03 AM. Met a nice
Black and White
young woman on the bus consultant took math for a major. She lives near Johnstown.
OCF Coffee
Well I'm meeting someone at Mixto which is a Mexican restaurant on time between 11 and 12
At Work
at 5:45 PM. So I got to get my ass moving out of work. Well I got to work and it wasn't such
HOT
a bad day. I don't like outworking would send out. I couldn't pop and Craig and go through my lunch
Leaving Work
like I like to do. I got one of my permanent think back to be done because the 60
Good Bus
day that was allowed to go through was "late." Looks like I'm stuck on the loop of massive alerts. I had 21
View From 45 Bus
alarms last week and so far this week I started off with 16. While @ work, I got very i'm wasn't right. I have a
Add caption
commitment at seven tonight. I managed to move back the time to meeting at the restaurant by 5:15.
Penn's Landing
I was conflicted on how to handle it. I did write my sponsor and it texted someone else. But I decided
Society Hill Towers
not to make the person who had me do the commitment know until I am we knew I wasn't going
Sunset at Penn's Landing
to be able to go.
Well work ended and I walked outside and it was so rainy and humid it was disgusting. I decided that I
Cooling Off at Starbucks
would wear shorts because it was too darn hot and  damn the torpedoes! 
Well I don't wait five
Delaware River
minutes early even though I didn't leave work till 4:45. The L showed up right away and I got the
Add caption
47 bus very quickly. Well we met and the food is pretty decent though little bit pricey. I had carrying
The Menu of Time
meal and afterward Starbucks getting coffee and we can walk toward Penn's Landing. The rain had ended
Trendy Ice Cream Shop
and the sunset was quite beautiful. I took a bunch o of photographs and had a really casual nice time.
Nice Shot
We'll see where goes from here.. Well, it was mixed up day and difficult morning but in the afternoon
My Aug Trip to Canada
then someone important because I did something I haven't done before.

No comments: