Sunday, July 24, 2016

Sunday, July 24: Rybread 4 Lunch and Chestnut Hill West in the Heat

We Chose RyBread
Good morning all you heat dome lovers out there. I'm not going to do much today except go out to breakfast  and stay inside as much as possible. I might
Waiting for Sandwitch
go to the art museum area where a
Greatful Dead "Shakedown Street
water fountain and refreshment stand. Well my friend came over and we decided to go to the Rybread and split a sandwich. We beat the big rush in. I was very fortunate we both got coffee and then flip a
Wonderful Sandwhich
Today's Conversation
delicious vegetarian sandwich on a Panini bread. Walking around the waterfront near the art museum
Hungry Animals
or taking a trip to the beach, we decided to sit home and read the newspaper. I have a 12 week subscription
Hot ALL OVER!!
to the field of you inquiring. And it really came in handy today. We hung out with Sharon and talk shop
Chillin at Home
at least they did because both of them are hairdressers. We did politics and the overriding theme
Blogging Mid-Afternoon
was all pretty disgusting. We read through the Inquirer and then she thought she'd
Next Stop
leave and and after she left I just caught up on my blogging a relax my fat happy butt. Well I missed the bus and decided I would just stay home and catch Uber. Well the bank jammed going well so we had to loop around JFK Boulevard and 30th. I made it on the train with two minutes to spare. It was3:54 PM train why a long train, I saw some people that were protesting for clean-air & against fracking. 
Thousands of pro-Sanders, anti-fracking marchers hit streets http://www.fox29.com/news/180581474-story
I'm supposed 2 arrive at Chestnut Hill West at 4:21 it is now 4:23 PM and i'm told I have 2 more stops
About to Catch the Train
The Zoo Baloon
before I get to Chestnut Hill West in this heat! I i'm not dressed up that's for sure I get a T-shirt and shorts.
Girard Avenue
I was not going to dress up. I guess she's going to have to like me.  It's 97° outside. I got off the
Add caption
train and had a difficult time trying to figure out where I'm supposed to meet. It didn't look obvious to
Bernie Protesters on Train
me how to get to the other side. Turns out later there was no other side to go to technically. I did run
Almost at Chestnut Hil
into her and we went to Starbucks and hung out. She told me about Square space to make
Another Hot Day
website and maybe I will get motivated. I then decided I better look at the train schedule because
Chestnut Hill West
Sunday kept the trains are very limited.
I saw that there was a 621 train at the Chestnut Hill West station.
Chestnut Hill West Station
After that train next rains not till 9 o'clock. So it's obvious that I cannot miss this train. Well I got on the
House on Fire
train at 6:19 PM. It leaves at 6:21. I discovered an outlet or I can charge my phone for the duration
At Starbucks
of the ride. I've never been able to find an outlet for only communicate rain. So I'm pretty psyched. I should
Add caption
be able to get 20 to 21% power want to go to. That'll be my next stop to meet Larry. Sharing the meeting
My Way Home
and a friend is speaking. It's now 6:42 PM my batteries up to 32%. I went to Saxbys Larry, Veronica
I Want to Sign Up
, and I were there and we hung out. Then went to the meeting called myself out showing up to 3 meetings per
Approching 30th Street
week for thelast two weeks.
I am talking on the phone for a while and overall I'm right back
Add caption
where I started from. There's a song from the 70s it says that. I also got into campaign mode. I had a
Add caption
discussion with you bringing supporter and you couldn't support Hillary. I only asked him to consider
that voting for Trump is ridiculous idea. It's a dick you specially for someone who considers himself a
progressive! It's going to be an interesting summer and fall that's for damn sure

No comments: