Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Tuesday, July 5: A Humid Day and a Phillies Game

 I was pretty tired this morning but I managed to get up and possum be on time for either the two meetings I plan to go to. I did get distracted but fix
RyBread
the problem on my regular computer. The
22nd Street
mouse pointer wouldn't show up. I the use the chrome book computer to find out before Lucian on
30th Street
YouTube. Before she went to push at five and another button and it worked!
So I didn't rush around
Near Fresh Grocer
which is nice. I probably should hit a meeting after work instead. I got to work and I was a little problem
Getting Lunch
little while. I seen a couple clients and took care of 1 alert. It was not the most efficient morning that's
2 Orders
for certain. I did get treated to a tuna hoagie at the local bodega a 
block away. Well I plodded
Add caption
along and got a little bit done. Next I try to write up a fake to pack it in almost got one good. The other
Heading Downtown
one I couldn't because it was to be a permanent. I eat an orange which was difficult because I put
Add caption
too much of it in my mouth same time and then scooted off with the eight assistant minister
Add caption
staring at me. Got the Alta 22nd and then eventually caught the 48 x 20 second about. I didn't stop at
48 Bus in the PM
the OCF coffee house. I saw the young people & very pregnant woman. You know the usual stuff. I got my coffee and try to make it at 6:15pm at the Clubhouse. Just as I was finishing up blogging Drew called me up and take me to the Phillies Braves game tonight so I said sure. I decided to take Uber to the Broad Street line quicker I can get to the stadium  directly from the Broad Street line.   I jumped on the express train   express train out of service but not until the other one just left. I eventually made it out of the Broad Street line and it's slow train and met through at the east side of the stadium. He had to pick it ready for me and I passed inspection OK with my backpack. It was a bit warm until the sunset The Phillies played very well. They won 5 to 1. They hit four home runs and our picture only gave up one
run on a home run. He struck out about seven guys. After the game we went to the Philadelphia airport.
Broad Street Line
 We picked up the stewardess at the airport after the game then we went to his house dropped her
 

off and then he just drove me home. I was texting with a new friend and we talked about
At the Park
the Phillies, Delaware, and the beach. Went and gave her a call and we talked for little while. I didn't
DNC
send my photos. She seemed to really like them. Maybe I can show her from my photo books from
Drew Drive
the past. We finished talking, I literally fell sleep in the chair I think it was from the humidity & sheer
Add caption
exhaustion. Well it turned out to be a pretty in anything today after all..

No comments: