Thursday, July 21, 2016

Thursday July 21: Trump Sends Gloom and No Contract Till August.


Walking Amongst
I woke up morning with not so good news about our state contract that was supposed to start July 1, 2016. They settled on the wording section of the
Demolition on Fairmount Ave
contract but haven't even started
Another View
on wages, salaries and benefits. It was even mention that the office part of bargaining is coming
Walking 2 Dog
up. Also they won't be meet again "early August." I wasn't thinking that news is accounted
Fairmount
they were going in positive directions. Girls are stating that there's not enough money in the budget
OCF Coffee House
for salary increases.Oh boy! Well I woke up mentally thinking it was Friday and I could go to the clubhouse. Walking a little late and the door was locked and I realized it was only Thursday. Finished
Getting DeCaf Americano
The Scene at 8am
up yesterday's blogging and now I'm caught up for the time being. Speaking of being caught up I have alerts to do an interview. I got 11 more in one day. The Republican convention continues to be a circus. Ted Cruz spoke and didn't endorse Trump. He proceeded to get booed off the The stage  last night. I don't want the 19th and Fairmount the cats the 33 bus. It made us wait a while and it was packed to the gills. I did make it to work

just in time around 9:07 AM. I started working and had trouble with the scanner software. I kept
Center City
saying I didn't have the right scanner. I've been managed to figure out after 45 minutes of wasting
Clean for the DNC
my time. After that things went a lot smoother her. I got mostly 11 alerts done but I got these new
Add caption
kind of alert called 150 alert. They're fairly easy to dispose of. They basically set up control of when the
Working
good cause/sanction is due. I got a couple of irate people calling me but I managed to work
Slow Work Computer
through that and the fact that I didn't sleep all that great last night. I am thankful and gratified
Writing a Narritive
4 that today. So I got most of what I want to get done completed. I did have to schedule more people
Waiting for Train
than I thought I would need to want to Friday. I managed to not get really tired until I got to go bye.
Heat Dome is Coming
Well I just Saul a map on Twitter sent by President Obama. He suggested to stay cool. It looks like at
least two thirds of the country is going to be 85° and 
higher. Well living sober was good. Want to try to go to
Here  Comes the DNC
that meeting more often. I think came home got some liquid written for the heat wave and Derek to
City
watch Donald Trump in action. Would've been far experience listening to a dooming gloom in
America. Let's make America frightened again. I Saul John Stewart rip a new one into Sean Hannity FOX News
CVS
and to lesser extent Mr. Trump. It was classic. Well, I made actually do something after work
RNC Comments
with a friend of mine who I don't get to see very often. And then it's a hot weekend and the
Scaring America
Democratic convention begins

No comments: