Friday, July 01, 2016

Friday July 1st: Awake and Working. Ready for the Holiday

5:20 AM
After a really good night of sleep, I rolled out of bed in the shower and I'll see if I get ready to walk to the clubhouse  @ 7:15 AM. I got there about a
Waking Towards 20th St
minute late after getting a cup of coffee. Afterwords
Eastern State Penitentiary 
I went to 19th and Fairmount and use my key card for the first time. It work without a problem twice and
First Day with KEY Card
now it's 9:05 AM and I'm just getting off the L and going down the steps. It's not too hot. Well I got to work and
PACKED Bus
proceeded to tackle the alert and send off to people that were paid for me that really were not for me.
Lots of Commuters 9AM
I want to get two packets of my alternate asked me to do but I didn't get to it but I did clean of 90% of the
View of 46th and Market
alerts that I had listed. A bunch of people for July 12. I also found out that I have for units going to be out on Tuesday, July 5 due to the holiday vacation. I don't really
On Her Own
need to worry about that now at the
5:15 PM
start of the holiday that's for sure. While I was walking away women were talking and the skies were
opening up with several heavy thunderstorm. But it got pretty humid today. I made out good 4 lunch! First off, my friend gave away 3 yogurts, I drank the rest  of
Storm Leaving

Clean for the Dems Convention
my ice tea.  I had a couple of granola bars and a banana as well The lunch was light enough that I wouldn't
Free Kind Granola
get food coma and, get all tired. On my way managed to open up a medical case right before I had to leave and decided I would go to first Friday with Larry and Veronica. I then had to take care of a big
Scratch
At the 5th St Branch
errand and rustle up cash for July's rent. If his latest paper pavement. I waited a week to see if I had
Add caption
any money. But it worked out. After all this I thought entitled to get an iced coffee at a coffee shop
Where I Was Blogging
I found one place instead of the normal want to go to an old city. So I'm going to catch up on my blogging and then go to Larry's. When I went to Larry and we met at the chiropractor right near the coffee shop where I was drinking coffee. We had pizza and then drove around for first Friday in old city. What nearly as crowded as normal. That was because of the weather we have with a bunch of thunderstorms rolling by. We enjoyed it nonetheless. After that we went back to Larry's Larry 
went  smoking at his smoke shop. Meanwhile Veronica and I thought it was a movie. It was called
Met Larry Here
Add caption
Haunted. It was sort of a "B" grade movie but it was pretty creepy. It was mildly entertaining. Very clean
Arch Street Near 3rd
home we hung out for a bit and I went out to catch the 48. It was still massive crowds from the prior
1st Friday
work. Fireworks were pretty good we actually saw those before and watch the movie. My phone
Add caption
died so I got a couple of photos and I bid you a little bit of it. I thought about going to walk up March
12 40. While I was talking to Amy but it magically showed up for street I got home quicker than
24th Street
I thought I might. When I came home and it look like they're fixing some power lines her phone line. There
Selfe for a Friend
was a big truck or two walking 24th St. She reported no problem and go upstairs and crash. Good night all. 

No comments: