Sunday, July 31, 2016

Saturday, July 30: Muggy Day to Walk

After a decent night sleep, I got up around 9:15 AM. I was going to go to the 10 and 1030 but my friend couldn't meet me at the time. She's going to go to
Demolition is Done
the blue sky at Trinity. I thought it well
Moving
what the heck show myself there and will be a different place to go. I headed for Saxby's and get a large
21st Century Gothic
iced coffee and read the newspaper and looked at the Internet customers were flowing in and out
Add caption
of this place. Well my friend came up and we talked a little bit and then headed to the Ethical  Society. It was
Sums it up
a 7th tradition. I saw some familier faces even though I haven't been to this  time in a while. I'm right now tempting to catch the 12 bus.
 
I got 219 S. at the Starbucks on time and my friend
City Hall
treated me with her Starbucks gift card. We talked a bit about our family and the political situation
One of the Convention Donkey's
as it stands. It went all right. I'm now walking to seventh Street to catch the 47 bus so then I can catch
SAD!!
the 48 bus home well my phone died at 2:52 PM. Well, I hope 47 but just showing up and then
9th and South
I waited 10 minutes and the 48 a month. I got home and Sharon  was very tired from her deal
9th and South 
with the gas company and her clients. She did have time to give me a quick haircut and your chain.
South Street
Because now I can shave without it being a real tortuous event. After that I went upstairs and unwind
Drones 4 Sale
a little bit and probably dozed off.  I needed to do this humidity really did suck the energy out of me. I remembered, that I
Waking From a Nap
had a commitment to set up chairs and help make coffee for 8 PM meeting tonight at
More Demolition 
Trinity. When I got there at 7:30 PM everything was all set up in the coffee was made. I went with
Decaf Iced Americano
the dude got some cookies. I decided I didn't want to sit in there so I left 15 minutes early.
Getting Cookies
 I went back to Saxby's & only then I discovered that I left  my backpack there. Man I was relieved!
4 Sharon
I didn't want to get 20 & the Parkway 48 with Amy  4 awhile. Hung out with Sharon  and watched the Phillies get 5 runs in the top of the eighth inning against the Braves.
Phillies Beating Braves

No comments: