Saturday, July 09, 2016

Saturday, July 9: A Change of Plans. Bogarts then Back to Philly 4 a Movie

Well I woke up after getting home pretty late around 30 a.m. I looked outside and figured we could do
View From the Car
something else in Delaware. We decided however, that we would revise our plans and do it tomorrow.
Movement
I went back to sleep and saw videos of that movie Billy Jack. It was back in the 70s when the Indian
Chillin on 2nd Street
right with a big topic. A song in that movie called "One Tin Solder" is very relevant  to this weeks
Big Ass Slices in Old City
ugly events. Two black dudes were killed her parent Lee minor offenses and then some black dude
Add caption
going on a roof killed five police officers  in Dallas. Well I showed up at the 10:30 PM and ran into Larry.
Time to Leave
Afterward we hung out outside me what his condo. It was pretty chill. I then went and went to a place
On Route 42
called "big ass wife. They have really good pizza there. I then at 12:30 move my car before I got
Route 55
a parking ticket. The weather looks pretty crappy. I decided it to take the rental car and meet a friend in
In Memory
Millville.  I am now sitting at Bogarts Books. It's a place  that used to be near my house when I
Clay College will be Here
lived here I am now eating soup and waiting 4 him to show. Before I went in the Bogarts I ventured on High Street a bit and went to the  RRCA 
and asked about  showing my work there. I figured it would be something different. Opening
High Street
RRCA
to be in juried selection as  an artist don't open up till January which is fine with me it'll come soon enough. When
RIP Norm
I went to the new mold are looking very nice. It is lacking feeding very very nice and clean. I had soup  very good.
New to Me
It was tomato orzo. I also had one oatmeal cookie I got to see Gary and Paul whom I have
New Bogarts
not seen in a few years. Gary said that you caught me at Millville got worse in the last four years.
Screened View of High Street
Paul talked about his stuff being hacked. I'm here by myself now at 3:50 for all when beeping and
Hanging at Bogarts
Gary went  
home. I think I'm in a head out pretty soon. But he told me the suns been coming out. I should
Blogging at Bogarts
check it out and then go home take a nap and shower. At least that's what I want to do. 
Hey it was fun coming back to Millville.
After I came back from Millville, I stopped by my place and let the dog lick my face. Sharon was very concerned I won't be home enough to take care of her dog while she's away. She is leaving this coming Monday. She is going to be going to Hilton head with her father and other family members.
 I then left and found parking near the Greek lady. This
Paul's Car
is where we ate. when I got there we got about about our dating experiences.  Mainly it with a friend
Heading Back to Philly
of Larry and Veronica that were talking about our experiences dating. Now we just left the movie
Exiting the Ben Franklin Bridge
which was 2 hours full of art school film pretentious and emotional drift. It look like a film student made
At the Greek Lady for Dinner
it except they had some big name actors like Cate Blanchet. Most of us lost the point of the movie! You cannot watch this movie unless you're
Where We Saw Movie
wide-awake or in the mood for something artsy!!
After the Movie
It's 9:37 PM I'm tired and I'm glad I don't have to take an hour to get home. Larry Veronica Darlene
Movie Ends
and Keith all went home on the same in the same car while I had it out from here in West Philly. I got
Weird Design on Houre
home quick. I  listened to the Who on the way home. Oh well here's my blog
http://mkrull.blogspot.com/?m=1

No comments: