Monday, July 04, 2016

Monday, July 4: Holiday at Home

11am
Happy Independence Day everyone. I slept a bit funny again. I almost forgot that I had planned to to meet my friend Meg at Jefferson Station. We were to
Fixing Bikes Across My Place
meet by 9:45 AM. I just happened to be
I Needed a Shave
up when she sent a message at 6:45 AM that he had a change of heart and didn't want to do all the
My 2 Younger Brothers in Va
things that she brought up doing today. Quite promptly went back to sleep and eventually woke up
They Asked 4 a Good Place
around 12:15 PM. I eventually made my bed shaved showered and mad at you get out of the house by
Lots of Cops Here
2:30 PM. I went to a place called Mugshots cafĂ©.  It closed @ 3 but they did allow me to have to take the caffeinated
Fairmount Ave 3:15pm
 coffee  because the espresso machine was shut down and
Fairmount Ave
couldn't get Decaf Americano. After I went to Mugshots, I wobbled down Fairmount Avenue.
Cute Pup at Bishops
There took pictures of cops.  there's tons of them here. There's a big event in the Parkway. I may walk
Peek-A-Boo!!
down there and check it out how to make the day a little more interesting. Sharon just got up  
Zen Butters
at 3pm. Well stated home and hung out. Reset your backyard for a while and she did some stuff to make it look all nice.

Meanwhile the radio station is playing  the top 100 hits for the Fourth of July thing. Before I went
6:10PM
back to join Sharon I was sitting in the front of the house
 and some woman took a picture of Sharon's flower bed it was pretty funny. I got a picture of it and posted on
Neighbors Party
Instagram and Facebook. I just thought it was absurd and funny. It's getting close to 7 o'clock now
On Back Porch 6:45PM
I'm sitting here at on the back porch and I'm looking at the great cloud coming over. The forecast of rain has

Add caption
held off for now. I'm still nursing the ice coffee I bought at 3 o'clock this afternoon. I just had a
Mother and Son
woman from Facebook that she really liked my pictures so she's going to feature one to promote her
Cute Puppy
Facebook  page next month. She went to school with Carolyne. We went to Jean and Darrell house for
Cooking Up the Burgers
their Fourth of July party. Some hooks had left before we got there. We got there around
Our House

 7:15 PM. I had two burgers and some quinoa. It was very good. There were 1 or 2 unusual things there. One
Outside on Meredith
of them definitely was the the deer head hung on the wall. It's soon began to rain but not that hard. We
Jean and Sharon
then left that house and went back to our place and then the big fireworks started in the rain as well. I got
Fireworks
some pretty cool pictures and took some video of the fireworks. I took it from inside because it was raining
View From Our House
and I don't feel like getting wet. It was pretty cool and mellow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am definitely commenting on this holiday blog!

mkrull said...

I can't wait to hear your comments and read it as well. I will take my time
and check my phone more often to look forward to your message. It's now 7:45 PM on Wednesday, September 21 then I'm heading to your place in Ardmore

Anonymous said...

What else is there to say; I'm commenting again. I'm hooked by the life of Mark, the amazing angles of the pictures showcase the words showering across and down the pages. So, I'll just comment.