Thursday, July 21, 2016

Wednesday, July 20: Work Blogging and West Philly

 I woke up feeling very tired and intense after one of the most intense dreams I ever had. I was hitting on women and people were mad at me for doing that.
Weaving Around
It with some kind of thing where I was acting like I was high or drunk but I wasn't. I was trying to
Work Parking Lot
find my phone and finding other people
Peter Found This
phones.
I couldn't get myself up in time to go to a morning meeting. I just want to cut my losses and get to
Chestnut Hill
work on time. I was very fortunate to catch the 48 as it was showing up at the corner of 23rd and
Back of Work During Lunch
Fairmount. I managed to make it homework on time when I didn't have any morning coffee
since I was going to be possibly late. I did get the work at 9:08 AM. Work went pretty well I suppose. I jammed in three people at the very end of the day.
Blogging After Work
I decided to get a tuna hoagie instead of having the
Blogger App in iPhone
pasta that was inside the refrigerator. After work, I wasn't able to get a together with anybody. I went to the
Starbucks 15th and Locust
Starbucks at 15 near Locust. It's a lot quieter and less crowded than the one in 16th and Walnut. I
Not too Hot
did get a hold of a couple people and I'm planning to visit Pat after my appointment at 7:30 PM. Weather Wise
Sunset in West Philly
it was a lot milder and comfortable outside. Impact in heaven 30 4 PM right now it's only 82
Doesn't Add UP
instead of 90° like it had been a couple days this past week. I have to report but I've only been to two
Weasel Scott Walker
meetings in the last week. This is similar to last week. Well the session went well today she pointed out the positive and me making my to
Pat
meeting on time. I then went back and did some munching down on Indian Pakistani food and
Someone Lives Here
watching airplane disaster movie. We also saw the story about the two college age folks who killed the kid for sport. It was pretty funky. I went home and talked a bit with Larry. He is going to Brigintine. I may go if my plans fall though like last week.

No comments: