Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sunday July 10th: A Day at the Beach

 Well I got up to get my laundry put away.
She told me to take my time so I took a nice shower and gather
Add caption
my belongings together. I then walked two blocks to the rental car and headed towards Delaware.
On I-95
I was pleasantly surprised how close her house was. You get on 495 for about a minute and then you
Close to Lizzie's House
get off at Neimans road. I believe that route 92. So I think it took about a half hour to get to her
Near Her House
house. It was really easy. When I got there she came out with all the accoutrements such
Beach Provisions
as food like a computer chairs. He treated me some coffee for the road and we headed out. On
An Old Checker
the way I did get some sunscreen. I was needed to be prepared to sit on the beach for five hours
The Tower Used in WWII
and since I have no beach time this year my skin was not ready to be go unprotected especially
Tower Beach State Park

in the strong sunshine. Today which is nice as yesterday with crappy. We had heard that the
Selfie at Tower Beacdh
weather was nice on the beach but I'm glad he went today it was really not humid at all. There
Nice Calm Ocean
was also a really nice breeze to boot. I managed to keep in touch with people via the Internet control
Water was NICE
able to charge my phone on the 60 mile drive to the beach here.We just got off the beach & put our stuff in the trunk. I just showered in the  showers that they have on the beach. I heard there's a line for the shower for the ladies but I had no wait at all for my shower. Feels great 2 shower after being
Cigarette Boat
The Showers
80 Miles from Wilmington DE
 on the beach I definitely got color today! I used SPF 30 today. If I didn't use SPF 30 I  would've been
burned today!
It's now 5:22 PM we're probably going to take the scenic route to her house to avoid traffic. It's 8:05 PM we just arrived at the Marsh Road diner. It's very
Chicken Cheesesteak
close to where she lives. We ended up
Add caption
facing no real traffic problems at all and we made good time. I'm gonna have a chicken cheesesteak. Well
Add caption
that was a tasty sandwich filled me up pretty good. We got back in really fast time and I dropped her off at our stop and I managed to get to the Avis with 10 minutes to spare. I then took the  10:11 airport line train  to Center City. Then I will take the bus back to my place

No comments: