Thursday, July 14, 2016

Monday, July 11: Sunny Monday and Sharon goes to Hilton head

Getting Provisions
Hello. It's a beautiful sunny day with low humidity and bright sunshine. I had some difficulty sleeping because of the sunburn but I feel OK considering.
Soothing the Sunburn
I think I'm going to be going camping in Canada August 5, 6
Iconic Photo
and seventh. I was formally invited. I got my coffee at the bright bread and then took the bus. The bus
Morning Coffee
and all traffic was held up because there was a protest on JFK Boulevard. Things are warming up for the
RyBread
Democratic convention. I believe The conventional will start July 24. Phones been a little busy here
Bus Stop
at work I'm hoping to get some packets done because tomorrow's going to be one of those runaround
Walking Under Construction
Tuesdays were icy 10 people. Sharon leaving today for a family vacation in Hilton head for a week.
Morning Protest
She's very nervous about leaving the dog alone. He got two of her friends to stop by during the day since
Sunny Day & Low Humidity
I'm at work all the time. I'll have to watch it as well. I'm hoping to hit the Monday night beginners meeting
15th and Market Bus Line
and then run off into the cat. I may need to leave work a little early to get started on the first and then hit the
Waiting for the Westbound EL
Monday night beginner but one never knows. Well, I managed to pick up some minor emergencies
Lunchtime

and write one permanent sanction. It's starting to get hotter outside. I had put on my aloe
Food 4 Work
on areas that are sunburned. That would be in my stomach area area near my shoulders and part of my arms. Sharon just arrived in Savannah
Protest Coverage
with asking where I was
Back from Lunch
and so I'll be hearing a lot from her as the week progresses. I went to work at home really tired so I decided
VERY Tired
I just go straight home check out butter and take a nap. I did exactly that. I did talk to Sharon for a
Catching Bus Straight Home
moment and couldn't find any of the provision he wanted me to get. Previous to be at Herton. At
Demolition
least one third of the refrigeration is broken so they don't have any so he milk nor orange juice.
Relaxing
After I brought that stuff back I got comfortable. I then texted a few people on and I
No Orange Ims
called another person a day early. I want one order and then I did the mighty crash. I did manage
Fairmount Ave
to get butter to come up with me. He later went downstairs to the bed in the Salon

No comments: