Sunday, July 24, 2016

Saturday, July 23: VERY HOT!! Center City with a DNC Volunteer.

Hi there. It's a heatwave outside. I got up found out that my late afternoon activities were canceled. I couldn't decide which meaning I would go to in the
Demolition
48 was a bit late. Let's  say I was a bit in a mood due to
Better Late then Never
the heat and being tired. I didn't make it to the meeting on time so I can't count as being on time but
Construction Almost Done
I did make it. I noticed the police presence at the Democratic national convention. That doesn't
Add caption
really surprise me it's just notable. I saw a really cool mural of Donald Trump and Frank Rizzo.
Cool Murals
They were printed separately. One has Rizzo being pulled down just like the Saddam Hussein
Old City Coffee
statue was pulled down in Iraq. The other print has Trump guarding a crib with 3 babies and scary
Christ Church
dark looking people in the background. I put it on Facebook and called it "Trump: Americas Daddy."
DNC Prep
After the meeting, I met my friend at the Dunkin' Donuts who came from up in the Northeast and we
Add caption
decided we would eat at a place called El Rey on 20th and Chestnut. We went to Rittenhouse Square
 My Friend is a Volunteer
and saw all the tents along Walnut Street. The food it already was really good. My meal was extremely spicy and I put hot sauce on top of it
Rittenhouse Square
without thinking. After we ate at the restaurant we stroll
around Rittenhouse  Square. We were going to sit at the park but it was too hot out. We decided we
A Hip Place
go to coffee Joe and indulge in  wonderful coffee and  
air-conditioning.  It's now 4 PM and
Add caption
I am heading home. Think I'm gonna put my coffee in the refrigerator in light out. I'm pretty worn out.
El Ray
Well I ended up taking a knife hour nap until the hunger storm came and I had to help Sharon bring in
Long Hot Summer
the items from outside. Then I just got some provisions and stayed inside and read a lot about
Heatwave Provisions
politics and other not that's on the Internet.

No comments: