Saturday, July 09, 2016

Thursday July 7th: Late Hot Day

Back Porch
Before he waved from her I had fully started. This is the second day really intense heat. I had a lot of trouble getting up so I skip the meeting and showed
UBER
up to work 30 minutes late. I took Uber
Vine Street
and he was kind of a flow driver and I stopped at the Starbucks near Temple Center City got myself
Starbucks at TUCC
an iced coffee. I got to work and it was somebody waiting for me who got there early. That went
9AM!!
OK considering he waited a little while. I did get one more thank you packet finished up before
Funky Effect
I do see a couple people and take care of 13 alert came in today. I did quite a bit of texting at work.
Delaware
 I'll be meeting somebody in Delaware Saturday morning to go to the beach. It'll be my first
Changing
beach this year. I'm probably going to rent a car to go down there. Well I met Larry at Starbucks I got there @ 5:32 PM it was nice and pleasant I felt like I
Leaving Work
haven't done
15th Street
that in a while. It used to be almost routine. I went to group and it was good because I was to relate to
Cheese Cake Factory
someone who has the same kind a negative thinking that I do. I could really relate to it. I hope I helped.
The News
I did  have a period of  almost falling asleep,  then I did get my second wind. Sharon
Starbucks at 16th
can't find her phone. That really sucks I can relate to that losing stuff that is. I she is able to find it.
Larry
 I caught the 48 bus fairly quickly after I got to 15th & arch. I talked to Amy and did some texting on the way home. I got home and relaxed I ate some leftovers. Sharon then came home upset because
1 of 50 State Donkeys

Center City at Night
she still hadn't found her phone do you think that they use the "find my iPhone" app and it didn't work.
Getting Home
Work voicemail but then called T-Mobile and got that picked up. He's able to get her messages using
my phone. OK or you could use my phone during the day to try to take care of it. She's leaving
Tinder
this weekend for Hilton head with her father. 

No comments: