Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Sunday July 17: A Day at Brigantine and Home with 60 Minutes

Well I I woke up around 8:15 AM since that was what my alarm was set. Send a couple text messages to see if people were up for getting together. One was helping
Heading to OCF
her son & and the other had complications
Add caption
at home.  Larry invited me to the beach so I decided to go. I'm in Brigantine. I'll be leaving here by 4 PM.
Hungover Brat
Well while I was there I chilled out on the beach and took a couple hundred in the water. The water was
Heading to the Beach
really nice and clean today. Identified it take a nice long walk along the beach. It wasn't bad at all since there was
Atlantic City
a nice breeze that made it very comfortable. Well we decided to leave around 4pm.
Water was Very Nice
That was good because I didn't feel like staying out in the hot sun too long after last weekend. We showered, changing and Larry asked me to drive back. We
They Like Bob
took the White horse Pike Route 32 that Atlantic
Got a Nice Shot
City Expressway. The traffic wasn't  bad on the most part. There were 2 minor accidents. It looks like
they went to half of the road but it look like nobody got hurt. We too hard to skip eating on the way
Cuteness Overloat  :)
back home. Because Larry had a good dinner for a group that opposes cigarette taxes. Larry and
My Assignment for the Week
Veronica were going to be able to go and eat a really nice  
meal. I came back to 24th St. and butters
Saxby's
was really digging my teddy bear. It was so cute it was unbelievable. I got a good picture of it which
Getting My Coffee
I'm really pleased about. I eventually then cut the bus and met Larry at Saxby's. Myself Larry and his
60 Min
wife who were there. We hung out inside the little hot outside that point. We then went to the
The Rock App
60 minutes. Larry is chairing this month. He got some friend of his who owns a bookstore to be the speaker. He was pretty good

No comments: