Saturday, July 09, 2016

Wednesday, July 6th:

Good day everyone. Stay cool stay inside if you can. Well, I did set my alarm for 6:13 AM but I didn't
City Hall
get out of bed till about 6:35 AM. I took a shower and I decided that I would just take my time get a
Add caption
coffee and not get anxious because too hot. I decided since I was going to be half hour late, I figured
I would just go straight to work and ease into the day really slowly. I'm thinking maybe I'll go to the lunch room and finish off my blogging. If I don't
Here They Come
do that I can maybe clean my dad and start whipping out and
Add caption
not answering the phone. I figured that since I'm here really early I'm gonna go to the fresh grocer and get
Summer Trouble
some provisions such as yogurt. It's 8:07 AM and it's HOT out here already. It's a good thing it didn't show
See the Heat
up early. The phone call came in and I was a little still little disorganized mentally for work. But it's
At Work
good to be inside as of 1057 hot as hell. Well today the kind of day I wish I could have more often. I
have all smattering of clients I rode up three sanctions  packets and got rid of my alerts. At this time,I hope to go to get some ice coffee and head to the
HOT
opening. It starts at six and then I have therapy at
Going Down 8th Street
7:30. It's really hot outside about 93° now. What took the EL to eighth and luckily caught the 47
bus going down eighth Street quickly. I need that time because I want to have time to find a coffee shop. The closest one according to Siri it's the Evil Eye
Coffee Shop
café. Well I think discovered that the evil eye café was not
Refreshing
a coffee shop if I see it. I've been kicked up a Lombard I was told that was closed. I fortunately found a
6pm Da Vinci
place called rally which is right on seventh and Fitzwater. I showed up there five minutes before
Add caption
it closed. I got the ice coffee that will keep me sane. Neither Amy and I want to price but I'm going to
80 Artists
stand out here and put my shirt on and look presentable when I walk in there.
Well it worked out
At DaVinci with My Photos
pretty well. I thought couple people I know. I definitely want to bring some folks out here the
next few weekends. This exhibitions is why I did not go to Canada this week. Also had kept sitting this weekend so I'll be at least 50 bucks. It's 7:15 PM it's 90°
Amy's on Top
I just left because
Big Crowd
I have an appointment at 7:30 and I'm gonna keep walking probably until I catch the bus on Walnut
Add caption
Street. Well a news outside my corner, House democrats are very frustrated with Bernie Sanders not endorsing Hillary Clinton and the conventions two weeks away. I have to agree with him
Outside the Gallery

Cool
in the morning. Last thing we need is Donald Trump followed her to stubborn! Sanders was
Washington Sq
booed by House Democrats 
Well it's 723 I managed to catch the 21 bus. Because if I didn't I definitely would've been late or I would have you spend six bucks on the cab just to get to 15th St.

No comments: