Friday, July 29, 2016

Thursday, July 28: A Tired Day. Group and Hillary Clinton

24th
Well after getting very little sleep, I'm asked to get up and make it the sunrise about 15 minutes late. Well, the meeting was fine. Several of us talked about
Bus Stop
the election. It was a very animated conversation. One fellow seem pretty assured that the Democrats ground game
Saxby's
would beat Trump. Some of us more confident. I then saw turn off the work and made it on time. I
got word that the big boss was working around the office as she has want to do..

I bought 2 souvenirs from the convention today. One said "yes we can." and the other one was "stronger together."
La Colombe
Attempting to Edit Blog @ Work
It was a pretty exciting experience. I think I still had a rental and when I came home last night and this
morning. Well that's going on right now really really tired. 5:23 PM group but I'm tired but I'll end up going. I'm also going to pick up my backpack
Break at Work
at 1420 that I left yesterday. 
Well I went to Starbucks
and friend of mine from Group.
City Hall
 We talked for a while. I also got a really good photograph taken there as well. I was fortunate the rain
stopped. Group was pretty good tonight. I was told me tuition was a good thing.. That might help me
Starbucks
work on come on my sleeping and routine issues. One idea was to go to meetings every other day.
Starbucks
Then went home and Sharon and I want to Hillary Clinton speech right height. She worldwide Bill wore blue and help and Chelsea Clinton wore red. Sharon noticed that. The speech is pretty good I must say.
16th and Walnut
1420 Elevator
She looked well dressed. She did look presidential not wearing a pants suit. The New York Times notice
Hillary Clinton Acceptance 
as well is probably others that the Democrats were wearing the mantle of calling America "shining city on the Hill creating a law-enforcement
Add caption
and chance of "USA.. USA." Trump gave them that opening and thankfully they were smart enough to jump on it.  Well now the battle is
At Home
joining. This is going to be a very intense election. People will hate Hillary as much as they buffet on Obama. Racism isn't going to be the issue it sexism

No comments: