Thursday, July 14, 2016

Thursday, July 14: Busy at Work. Heat Returns

I
Content Pup
Well again I attempted to get up in time and build up my incentive credits but I thought it that I wasn't going
RyBread
to make it nearly on time and went straight to work. I did feed the animals and do a little mopping
Waiting in Line
in the kitchen because there's a big pile of urine. I got to work before the heat really came down
Catching Bus Downtown
and update start off slowly. I chitchatting with one of my coworkers has been in Elmwood longer
Waiting in the AM
then I've been there. We talked about some of the form ploy ease we used to work with 15 years ago.
Morning Trolley at 22nd
They were pretty wild that's for for sure.
Now that there's a budget in place,   speculation is rampant
The Pa Budget
on whether we're going to get any raises. I am most concerned with other provisions
Cloudy Morning
conditions of a proposed contract. You know benefits vacation co-pays etc. The last contract expired July 1. Does a finalized budget mean raises for non-unionized state government employees? 
Well I thought 11 people and my coworker help me with one which was quite you because he came in wave after wave around 12 o'clock and I was finished till four. I did manage to write everyone up and scan all the documents. Big boss made a point
2 pick on me and started staring at Me. She is on kind of a power trip or with a really scary looking
Work Clothes
face. She can get pretty snarky. Well after work feeling more awake than usual which is really nice. I went by myself and enjoyed a nice cold
56th Street

What is the Time
ice coffee and pack some people. I didn't want to group which is a very small group of six. We talked about
Starbucks
interesting subjects. One was a convention called Brony Con. Where the adults  get into My
My View
Little Pony. It's held in Baltimore each year nowadays. We next talked about the
16th and JFK
Philadelphia school tax. Its called the SIT. School Income Tax . It's different from the real estate tax. And from PacSun give it in and other unearned
income. Got a bill from 2011 to present.
So I came home in the really sticky. Actually I walked with somebody from group actually I want to people from group. We won't straight up one of them got offered green and I ended up going to 16th which is definitely rough. The Yuppies have not settled in ti yet

No comments: