Saturday, July 02, 2016

Saturday July 2nd: A Funky Day A Serious Tennis Ball and Blogger Appwas Orphaned!!!

After a fitful sleep last night I woke up around 8:30 AM. I then decided that I would go to the club house meeting which I thought was at 9:30 AM.
Outside My Door
Well as I was heading to the Fairmount meeting
Fairmount
I checked the calendar and the meeting was not till 10 AM. I texted my friend and I found out she was
Jim and Mary
going to the 10 at 10:30 so 48 buffet headed down to Old City Coffee. My friend decided to hang out with her new neighbor friend, so I just
View From Bus
finished up yesterday's blog. There is lots of conversation behind
Old City
me. I didn't listen much of anything but I did get my blog done. I went to the meeting late but I got to share which was good. I've been hung out with my friend and her new friend and then they wen back to South Philly where they live.  I want to speak to the TD bank to withdraw 20 bucks that I have left after yesterday's money exchanges. I came out of the bank and thought about going to
Old City Coffee
Center City but lo and behold 33 bucks because near my house showed up so I quickly hopped on that. I'm near broad and market and I just saw that the #1
Going Home
seed at
4th of July Tourists
Wimbledon just got beat by an American.
That reminds me the times we hung out at the shore and watch
the tennis after going to the beach. Speaking of which Mike and David are hanging out together at Assateague island in Virginia. I'm going
Add caption
home. I hope to get a little bite to eat and get my hair with
At Home
Mary and her 
boyfriend. I got home and found myself in a foul mood. I was commenting about b.s. As I was getting
I Was Very Hungry
my haircut I taught my empty ice tea bottle to the side picking out pick it up after my hair was
Serious Times
done which took about eight minutes. But that went over like a lead pipe. We just to say between
Block Party Near the Hourse
me being in the mood I'm in and her mood is only happened like once or twice before fortunately.
Add caption
I have to act on my intuition a little more often. Well next, we walked to our bank in the posit my rent
A Picnic Area
check and the money she made today and yesterday. He decided you needed time alone and I am
A Random Alley in Fairmount
with the house a bit much anyway so I'm going to walk towards mug shot which is on 20th or 19th and
Add caption
Fairmount. I haven't heard from anybody since two women I am going to hang out with contacted me.
My View at Mugshots!
OK headed to walk to mugshots. Blogger asked me to switch the account to Google or something. Well I thought that was just superficial thing to make google happy night get it. When I go on my Blogger app and I can't see any of my posts at all. So I was going to delete the app and reinstall it. It's a good thing I didn't. The blogger app is no longer on the App Store! Are you with somebody from Google would've warned us about this. The substitute for it it has awful ratings. Yep the App still works however but I can't look at any of my previous posts earlier than today. I'm gonna contact Google and figure it out. A super serious 
mood is what I
Add caption
call "Tennis Ball" I got that from an old tennis ball commerital that stated that a certain brand


Note the Star of David on the LEFT!
was a "Serious Tennis Ball" Well, I have to decide weither I go home or go to 730 meeting. It's overcast but it's OK out. I went to the meeting but I got a call from Amy and we talked for a while and help me put me back on even ground mentally. I then took Uber share a ride to the fireworks.
Well I got to Larry's just as they were about about to start. They were pretty good but I thought yesterday fireworks were better. I allowes
After the Fireworks
my phone to run out for goober driver help me keep a charge
2nd Street EL
and there was a plug in the roof. The roof deck technically can't be used because I don't meet code so
Getting the 33 Bus
anyway I caught by and got me home pretty quickly like the crowd. 

No comments: