Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Saturday, July 16: A Day at Home. Sharon Back from Vacation

Butters Putting on the CUTE
Oh after a fair sleep, I got up and got to the clubhouse about eight minutes late. I was able to get some
Bastille Day
delicious iced coffee. After the meeting I camped out at the OCF  Coffee House and spent most of my
Here I Was
time texting somebody in Filipino or Tagalog. I ended up talking on the phone for a while
Yum! Iced Coffee
after that. It was an interesting phone call. I was glad I wasn't within earshot some of the comments
Blogging at Home
that were elicited from relatives. After work, I came home and some Facebook and blocking. It was way
Butters in the Afternoon
too hot to go running around outside all day. I went with butter and we to mellow time. I then got a call
Heading to the Airport
from Sharon from the airport and decided to do his car and pick her up. It worked out very well quite frankly. She had a nice time but she was worried about what she
Pick up Time
was coming home to etc. we caught
Back in Fairmount
up with and he started to clean the house. The house wasn't too bad considering he had
Add caption
been home for a week. She really keeps the home nice and clean. I just stayed home most of the day
Nice Sunset
food and just relax. They hold her change in a ring around all over the place. I do like the runaround from pint good to stop for a moment

No comments: