Sunday, July 03, 2016

Sunday, July 3: Holiday in Old City with a Friend

After a very fair sleep, I got up and fight if I would go to the club now even though I know I was going to be late. The meeting was OK. Afterward
Pretty
I talked to people and that made it very worthwhile to show up
Walking Late
even though I was late. I decided I would drop into Ryebread and drink coffee I bought there and eat a
FEATURED PHOTO
yogurt and banana guide bought at the Sunoco and p.m. mini mart. I am working on my mind right now. I
A Typical Scene Here
don't want  to cop an attitude that's why I'm not going home yet. So I'm hanging out at the RyeBread
Where I Hung for 2hrs
right now. They're all kinds of young parents and happy loving couples here. I decided to nerd out and
Add caption
figure out how to do SEO optimization. This was after I realize I would not get an answer on why the
Busy Sunday
blogger app was dropped or when it will never come back. I did find a replacement for
Featured Tunes
the blog arrive call log hutch row. It looks pretty decent but a but it cost $4.95. I think I'll stick to the
Blogger Still Works
legacy blogger app and keep it moving. I did find out I'm meeting her at 2 o'clock so I need to go home
Blogger App Alternative
take a shower and get my ass down to Center City because right now it's 1:00 PM. Well I came back home and realized I really didn't have a lot of time. I really didn't want to be late since she's going all the way out near the suburbs to meet me. Yes somebody after the meeting asked me if I was gay and heard somebody named Mark who died. It was kind of strange but it kept my mind i'll put mine in her brain bullshit. What a backhoe grab the little bit of the ice tea and said hello to Sharon. Do you currently just woken up and was making coffee and feeding extremely hungry cats. I then scooted off the catch the 48 bus at 23rd St. I met this nice young woman who lives in Asheville North Carolina and goes to Al-Anon.
Ready for the 4th
She loves it down there  in Asheville.My friend met me next to the Dunkin' Donuts at 16th and JFK. We then
1981
decided to go back down the steps and take the old fifth Street to the Independence Mall area.
Enjoying Independence Mall
There's a pretty big crowd there and we call a lot of food truck and the like. We went into a funky little
Getting Ready 4 Convention
pet store she got some calming treats for her dog.Want around little bit before we realized we needed something to eat. So we went to a place called national mechanics. We both had delicious veggie burger.
Lunch @ National Mechanics
Cat at Upstairs Porch
That was really tasty. After that we walked around a little bit more and we went down to suburban
View From My Bed
station where she caught the 5:45 PM train back up. I then caught the 38 bus that dropped me off at the foot of the Art Museum. I then just went to the back porch with Sharon and hung out. Soon after that I talked to Amy and then later went to bed.

No comments: