Saturday, July 09, 2016

Friday, July 8: I Leave My Phone at Home

Getting Up
Good evening at 6 PM in the neighborhood. I went without my phone just in case Sharon needed it since she lost her phone. It wasn't bad I did miss a few
Hair
text messages but it
One of 2 Police Killings
was OK. She also appreciated it. Just got the phone back. Sharon found the phone wedged underneath
Add caption
the air-conditioner up on the third floor.  I think I'm going to try to find it a ZipCar and zip over and
Did Not Choose
pick up my laundry. I can also could use Uber. I want to get some fresh clean clothes.

Work was pretty good. It was mellow and I did get some stuff done. The pac was a lot more mellow
Getting 2 Airport
compared to most days.  I'm now at home chilling and eating some delicious apple sauce the
At Avis
chair bought me as a thoughtful gift for letting her use my phone. She now has a costume I went
You Do We Do
upstairs and ended up taking a nap for about two hours or an hour and a half. I then decided I would go to the airport to Rent-A-Car. Zipcar was $92.  I then went to my catsitting job and fed and did the litter. Next I went to the You Do We Do Laudramat and picked up my huge load of laundry. It was good to get that done. I then made it to Pat's house and we ordered some Veggie Combo from Kobbabeesh. We next watched 3 airplane disaster movies on You Tube. That was fun to get updated on Pat and his adventures of NOT being a clerk. I then drove home  and saw Sharon at Bridgits near out house. I then went home and showered.

No comments: