Friday, July 29, 2016

Tuesday, July 26: Working on a New Way in the Heat



Walking Towards Bus
Good morning men and women of the hot summer of 2016. Well I managed to get up and make it a fun ride. However about 10 to 15
Demolition
 minutes late but I made it. I'm at my total 5 meeting is on
DNC is Here
time the farm. Today was not one of them. Well I want to walk home never made it to fun ride. It
Saxby's
hurts to Mark on there and had regular coffee in months. This used to be my daily routine. It's funny
La Columbe
how easy to get out of routine new is easy to get out of a routine and how hard it is 2 start a new one.
Feet at La Columbe
Tomorrow I'm pretty sure I'm taking off. The office is closed due to electrical and I don't feel like going
On the EL Going to Work
up to North Philly office to sit around and go stir crazy. I did get stuff last time but that was just like found a
Strong Coffee
phone to use and make phone calls. I'm overdue for a meeting with my sponsor I don't want to submit a photo for this August show. Well I had a bit of a rush of clients come in earlier in the morning. Fortunately that ended. I then had to take a nap since I was really  tired. I decided that I would have lunch since I do have a 7:30 PM meeting as a GSR. I went to the bodega and got myself a tuna hoagie. Again I forgot my meds but fortunately had some
at work. But I have to start remembering.
Bodega
 I'm taking a small break. I may see it on flight 37 of laypeople. I've been giving late afternoon appointment
1st Day of DNC
just in case I filled up my schedule too much. It's very hot outside. I think this would be a good time
Entrance
At Somone's Desk
to check in with Amy and then check in with the general service office so I can find out when the
My View
grapevine meetings are. It's going to be very embarrassing and we can have nothing to report on that. well I'm gonna try to bluff but at least I got the date and time third Thursday of each month at 4021 Walnut. I'm now going to attempt to find a contact person and get a report out. Just got the generalized email at area 59. It's now 4:07 PM and I'm just kind of easing out from work today. Tomorrow the building is closed because they're shutting off the electricity. So I'm tired but
I'm not completely exhausted tired so I'm not sure what I'm gonna do either going to Pat's to sleep in the

sweat or straight to a coffee  shop. Well I did something even better. I asked Larry if I could just sit and
crash for a bit. His plate a lot closer to the meeting. When I woke up from Larry but didn't hear any
better. So I decided I would take the bus home. Why don't waiting for the bus, I bought myself
subscription to the economist. Sitting there. Hi Dan was sitting there and a bunch of runners Street
right by me. I got some pretty good pictures of them running past me blueI got home and lie down
for a while and then went out to eat for dinner. I thought a lot better. I left a little bit boring. I'm taking off
tomorrow from work and hope will be going to the convention. Picking up a convention. Julian
Assamge  the WikiLeaks founder really doesn't like went neither. Him & Valadimir Putin are cahoots
with the whole email thing. The DNC was pretty stupid though everybody knows your email at work it's not secure

No comments: