Friday, July 01, 2016

Thursday, June 30: Dropping off Photos at Da Vinci, and Crashing Hard

Well I got up and went to the cake and the beanstalk coffee shop down at 12 and look at the last time. It is closing today June 30. Coffee with really good
Locust Street
there too. Meeting with decent but alas I have
Cake and the Beanstalk
to leave early to make it to work on time. I got to work and immediately I had four people in. Right
Last Day 
around the hour-long staff meeting and took care of the poor people. I ended up being a total of six
Closed After Today
people and crunching through my alerts. I got it already hard again with those things. Good thing is
Just Took a Selfie
next week I don't have very many appointments since the holiday and I'm scheduling for July 12.
Every Year
Why didn't work I was completely exhausted. I left about 5 PM which is early for me. Amy
Coming to Work
was to pick me up so we could drop off her artwork to the Da Vinci gallery. Well I made it back in time
Coming in July
just barely. I stopped and got a pizza slice I really didn't eat lunch today.
Went down to the
N 15th Street Center City
gallery and just when we got there I realized I didn't put any wire on the back of my photographs.
Dropped Me Off at 24th
I also didn't pay the $30 fee for entering the two photographs. The people there at the gallery were
New Construction
very cool. They let it slide and I can go ahead and pay online for my entrance to the show which starts
At Work Almost 6pm
July 6 which is next Thursday. After I got back I talked to Sharon for a bit and crash. I was really tired.
Amy's Entry
I'm really glad I didn't go to group because I wouldn't of made it without almost passing out.
I Got Dropped Off at Home
Both Amy and I were very tired and it was an OK day

No comments: