Monday, July 25, 2016

Monday, July 25: Democratic Convention Starts. A Hot Last Week of July

Good day everybody. I hope you're staying cool. Well after really torrential thunderstorm around five in the morning I got up around 6:30 AM
24th Street
and got to the meeting about seven minutes late today. I felt
After the Thunderstorm
tired and my butt was dragging big time. I barely got the amount of work done I was hoping to get done.
At Bus Stop
Fortunately it was a slow day and I didn't schedule very many people. I did however feel very hungry
15th and Market
and just kept chowing down. I basically got the minimum done today. I need to feel better tomorrow
Where I will \Meet Larry
because I got a boat  load of clients  coming in tomorrow. Wednesday this office is closed so I
Very Hot at Mid Day
probably will not be going into work. It all depends how many alerts I get stuck with it tomorrow. I
Food
went up to the fresh grocer today and got my my food divisions. I got items such as ice tea yogurt
Leaving the Fresh Grocer
and grapes. I even got some re fried beans which I actually ate for lunch. My digestion was moving.
Scanning Slow!
I was  tired. It was the kind of day just got through and do as much as I could. Larry and invited me to going
Temp at 5:13pm
on so I'm going to go there to have dinner and then go home. I do plan to crash. Word has
56th Street Station
it with a bunch of Bernie supporters on Broad Street today. Volunteer going to be at the convention floor.
DNC Here in Philly
This woman had a credential that was going to get her in convention hall. Well, I got to Larry and 15 minute Laurie and air-conditioning and he was finishing up doing some work. The big stores with the Democratic convention and extremely hot weather will have till Thursday. Well Larry and I went to look for the food trucks but apparently the food trucks already left town. From the fine we thought, the food truck where the pie. We then decide to stop at Starbucks and cool off and then we went to the OB place diagonal from the Starbucks. I got a chicken cheesesteak and he's getting a chicken steak wrap. I think I do want to take off This Wednesday and check
6pm
out some of the political scene down toward South Broad Street. I don't know who's going to be protesting
5:58pm Forecast
what on Wednesday. Today Bernie's fan went out and caught the ruckus for my gathered. Tonight the
Cleo
official opening a probably watch some of it. 6:34 PM it is overcast but most of the bad thunderstorms are
Studying  Before the Storm
north of us at this time. Larry and I went to the school little store called called Soto fifth and it was pretty
Larry at Pizza Place
cool and then the rain started and we came in to the Starbucks. It's about 716 and we're getting hit good
Add caption
 by a  pretty outrageous thunderstorm!!
And I prefer them a credit convention I'm going to keeping an
John Doyle Got In Convention
eye on the route 48 bus. This Starbucks closes at nine and Larry has to go home soon so I will be catching the 48. Well looks like
Add caption
the rain has stopped momentarily that's good  news. Well it's getting close to the 812pm.  that is when the 48 is supposed to get through. The Democratic convention has started. I feel some guy next to me
Add caption
Add caption
watching it. He's watching it via the Young Turks I could do if I had my earphones but I don't so I am going to have to split soon.

No comments: