Thursday, July 14, 2016

Tuesday, July 12: Feeding a Cat and West Philly Visit.

 
Well I woke up in Sharon's room without butter. He ended up sleeping in his bed than enough salon in
Saxby's
the first floor. I woke up feeling a lot better. I slept really well. I was able to hit the fun ride and had
Long Time No See!
to hit the GSR report in the last minute. I got to clean out one of my folders that are in my backpack
Entering Work
which was good. I talk to someone afterward I took the  EL from 15th and Market Street. I was
My Desk!
there on time but for some reason my supervisor intent on making me late when I really wasn't
Going to Cat
this time.
Well it work the client came in but steadily not all at once.
PACKED!
At least half of them didn't show up. I did manage to get it out of my nine alerts that came in today
46th Street
completed. I thought a whole lot more awake today compared to yesterday due to the fact I got
Cute Old Cat
some sleep. It was on a bad day at work as far as I was concerned. After work, I decided I need to
The Former Wurst House
get that cat sitting job that I have. So I can feel 30th St. I think all the trolley 45th St. and walk to
Clarksville
Springfield. I decided I wasn't going to rush and I would water the plants and all that outside as well.
Walking to Catch Trolley
There's no rain in the forecast for the hot weather starting Thursday & Friday. That went smoothly and
Future Memorial Park
then I just went straight home and skip the 8 o'clock men's at the clubhouse. I hung out with Butters
Bus Back Home
and then fucked up and I don't doubt it home. It went really nice. I want some of the All-Star game and
More Protests
talk on the phone for a while. My friend was very pointed in from one. By the way the American League
Butter Love
me the National League again 4-2. 

No comments: