Thursday, July 14, 2016

Wednesday, July 13: Tired but A Decent Day

Well I got up and started heading to take a shower and get to work a little earlier. I use that time to go
Hipster Parent Behind!
shopping for him like proficient what yogurt and bananas. It's a good thing I showed up on time
Waiting for the Bus
because my supervisor was on time as well. I did take care of my alternate overdue alert
57th and Sansom
and 6 appointments for her and 2 other appointments. It won't let me log getting a load. I'll be very
Stuff for Work
fortunate that I only got 2 new one's today. Well start up a little bit more on my alternate was away
Hello Computer
an no thank you expired before we don't we can schedule for home. There were some complaining
Taking a Break
about going on. My letter know and we have a meeting Friday afternoon. That should be interesting!?!
I am RELIEVED
I got pretty tired towards the end of the day but I got most of what I wanted to get done. Well
Starting July 25th
work finished and I decided I would just head home. While I was heading home, the Legislature
Near City Hall
passed the revenue part of the budget. We now have a state budget. 
Now we're on track
Going 4 a Nap
to negotiate a contract for state employees. Negotiate July 17 or July 18.
I decided 2 take a
NFL Predictions
nap. Before I did that I fed the dog
and cat and Butters licked my face somewhat.
New @ 24 and Penna Ave
By then was going to take 32 but as I was sitting on the bench, it drove right by. So I took
Meeting Friends
UberPool and there was no underwriter so I got here paying about four dollars. I'm now at 1421. We
Warm at 1420
made an incentive plan that was carefully thought out. My rework my house if I make meetings on time. After that, I  got another slice of pizza. I then went home with the animals and talked on the
Incentives to B on Time
Got off Bus LATE!

No comments: