Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Wednesday, June 29: Sun and Cooler! Will We Have a State Budget on Time?

Good day. I woke up to a much less humid morning. I was pretty darn tired getting up but I did get my butt out of bed. I  took a shower and got
Waiting
breakfast on the way out. I took one of those granola bars we
19th Street
had in the house. That kept me going to the early morning hours. I went to the Sunrise and I did  share.
A Day in the Life Video
I thought that was decent. I also talked to my sponsor which was good. He wants to know how to write a
blog and I'm looking forward to teaching him. Anyhow, I got to work late. I didn't want to work on some of the orchid until pop when I was interviewing 13 people yesterday. It turned out I had 6
My Computer at Work
Paperwork
no-shows. You want to shut up it would've been 19 people. The show rate was over 50% which
Inside Work
was good. Well I have to finish an online training and I waited last hour to do it. It was a lot longer than
The Building I Work
I thought it would be. You couldn't fast-forward through it. I don't want to read the stuff that was
15th and Market
printed on the computer. I was doing while waiting for this woman to finish. I did manage to finish
Sun Streak at Walnut
before the assistant administrator hounded me out of the office. I I left Market Frankford Line 
Walnut
to 15th and Market to Coffee Joe. It has the coolest Air-conditioning around blog look at
Blogging and Watching
Facebook and enjoy the sun and the cool AC in here. Do some people watching of course. I can feel my mood changing as I push back the negativity in the AC. Well the hopes of getting a budget in Pennsylvania on time  increased today. The PA senate pass their version of the state budget today.

 BIG NEWS

Our union supposed to negotiate starting again July 18. That is over 3 weeks from now. Well hopefully
Outside Coffee Joe
the budget will be passed cleanly by the 18th. Both sides are acting like reasonable adult this time around as compared to last year. Linda day to be walking around Center City. I meant a nice woman who wanted to know where the
Chestnut Street
banana republic outlet was. She was walking the wrong way so I can hear her back toward 19th.
Reading the Phone
Nice outside. On my appointment went well and I found out she is pregnant due sometime in in the Fall. Interesting isn't it? Anyhow it went well. I then came home and Sharon made up
A Nice Day
Yum! Chicken
chicken and green beans along with this delicious white chocolate putting that she created. She also
Homemade Beer Bread
made from pure bred for herself. Looking low. She said she could put seltzer or another beverage
Dessert
with carbonation that's not alcohol. That was nice of her to think of me.

No comments: