Thursday, October 23, 2014

What Kind of Man does a Woman Want: A Discussion

I Nice response. Most "tools" do not have a lobby group nor arouse political fights. If we as country were as
My Head is Exploding
vigilant about privacy, education and poverty like we are with guns, that would be a help. Gus as an issue are used by politicians to divide and conquer and rip off the American public.
Bad Boys. I think I found out the underlying reason women like bad boys. The word is safety. See this direct quote for the insight I would not come up with.
Not getting ANY Younger
Ok, so here's the thing y'all guys don't "get"...girls and women are targets. Don't get me wrong, I know not all men are dangerous or bad to women. Fact is, a woman with a man to protect her is safer and less of a target. I was divorced, I bought my own home in a "blue collar neighborhood, and was thrilled and proud. I had wonderful neighbors, mostly men, who helped me care for my place, and during hurricanes and I miss them all. But not all the men around there were good men. Having a good strong man, and money are far safer for a woman just trying to make it on her own.

There you have it my friends. I think this is the underlying reason that many, not all, woman crave a bad boy. God bless the internet. So the topic of
Guns and bod boys do tie in nicely don't they. Here is the woman's response to my "bad boys' comment:
My previous point was more about the reality of safety and bad people, men or women, who see single women as a far easier target than a woman with a man walking with her, living with her, etc. Perhaps I'm just biased from my personall experiences.

Here is my response to her.
Yes, I get that. I remember going on a date about 2 years ago with a woman who said said my hands felt soft and she usually dated men who worked with their hands. She also liked being told what to do by a man. I did not put words in her mouth. This stuff was said by the woman.  I am NOT saying this about all women but its a noticeable trait that I have seen before. Fact is I am interested in a woman I get along as friends with and she respects me etc. I just have this feeling when she gets out of her personal funk, the next boyfriend will be of the "bad boy" variety. I speak of Bad Boys as an archetype not wife beaters and cheats. (though they do exist).  If a man is too nice, he is seen as a pushover. Woman do like a challenge and some push back from "their man" that term seem so Tammy Wynette to me at times. I was married for 20 years and I admit I let my wife push me around and I accept that as a fault of mine.  In this day and age some sex roles STILL seem to NEED to be in place to keep security in this society. I am not going to just sit her and tilt at windmills and defy nature of the social compact. I have been alive for almost 53 years and this is what life has shown in my eyes from MY perspective. I just have to let it go and move on. That issue is mine alone. I still I  have an opinion just like any putz trying to make his way.  I appreciate your insights in the mind and psyche of the modern American Woman
Well I've noticed just freeze you can keep an old flame down baby. I let the woman speak for themselves for I have no idea!

No comments: