Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday, October 10: Philly Photo Day 2014

Early AM Outside Front Door
Good morning. Yes it is the day I've waited for since I found out last year but I missed
7am From the Back Porch
the contest. I wish it were Saturday or Sunday because I would have more of my diverse set of
Looking Down Market Street
pictures to choose from but no matter it's all good. I'll have pictures of unusual stuff that's not usually photograph like West Philly
The Trolley Approaching 19th Street
West of 46th street. Well I got to work on time and looking too bad really.
Add caption
The orientation Transpass giveaway was not as chaotic and bogus as it could have been. It was insanely busy till about an hour ago and then I had to take a long lunch to chill. It is now raining or least starting to rain and 
44th and Chestnut
and I did not bring an umbrella.😡 Well I have decided that I got a lot done considering how busy it was. My alerts are down to the normal amount and I'm making a little headway on the non compliant list. I've been going to ride with my supervisor to my old place at 4405. I then decided I just didn't want to wait for SEPTA and  caught in the rain  so I took a cab. As I was driving down Pine Street I saw Lou Magazzu  walking on 17th
Pine Street Near 10th
get
I Took a Cab to Buy Time
 and Pine Streets walking North
Milk and Honey
on 17th St. I had to let Carl and Linda know. I was pretty shocking was like a flashback life. It is now 6:04 PM and it's sprinkling right now outside. I'm at the milk and honey at 6:17 PM I have two bananas yogurt and an ice coffee to last me 45 minutes or thereabouts to the meeting rain is still very sprinkling. I am now enjoying the mood music emanating from the speakers at the Milk and Honey Cafe.
My View at the  Milk and Honey
Most of the crowd is disbursed and it is now just getting dark outside as I sit. I can hear to do to the left of the window I'm looking at discussing the program and stuff interesting to 
hear in the background I am going to go wrap to show up at and then walk on over to 4th and Pine. Well a person I
My Trip Home
knew who used to being my sponsor spoke at the meeting. He was really good and I was pretty tired.
Pete's Pizza
But I was just mellow as well. Larry was there and we had a nice time. After the meeting we walked
Add caption
up to third street the cats to 57 bus North.when I got home we watched a movie about a secret so I am pretty pissed and the beginning of a movie about the Rothschilds that traces their heritage back to the 1700s in Prussia where there was a lots of discrimination against Jews

3 comments:

MoonDoggie said...

What was Rothschild movie? Sounds good.

Unknown said...

Nice and interest story described here. We should not target any religion. All the religions are teaching us about care of humanity. Our company detroit airport metro cars always care for its customers and offering very low rates as compare with other companies.

Unknown said...

The basic principle of life is "we should not interfere in others matters". Now you can enjoy Detroit airport taxi rates anywhere in USA. At Detroit airport we have a large no. of new model vehicles for you. Choose your vehicle according to requirement.