Saturday, October 11, 2014

October 11: Rain & Stuff

Good day folks. It is a rainy cool day here in Center City Philadelphia. I got up around 630 and went to the
Catching the 48
men's meeting. Wow there's a lot of sharing that goes on at the men's meeting. It was good.
At Class
Next step is going to my class I'm hoping to browse through the stories before class starts. The class
The Hunchback of Fairmound
was pretty good the classmate named Julie is the only one who has a riddance short stories before.
Butters
At least there's one person. I then decided I would go back to Fairmount Sharon. We went to little Pete's
When One Door Opens
and had lunch I had an omelet she had some pancakes and we talked to two very nice man and one guy
Ultra Hair Salon
was a quiet manner of real estate and other guy was was a very sociable funny guy. The guy didn't really
Dude was flirting!!!
leave us alone but we rolled with it. We then went home and I took a nap for about an hour and then I
My Path to the Greek Lady
got great news Bob called to help me move tomorrow. The plan is for him to meet me in West
at 30th Street
Philly at 11 o'clock tomorrow morning. Now I am at Saxby's at 40th and Locust. Its a bit stuffy but it's close to The Greek Lady where a group of us is having dinner before seeing a movie at 7:15am. I expect to see Larry and Veronica there. A few others will be there as well such as Bill W and some of Larry's friends. All his nice friends are married....oh well. I found myself not so hungry
Dinner at Greek Lady
because I ate that huge omelette. So I just ordered an orange chicken orzo soup and a Coke.
Meanwhile Amy was w/Jill
While I was here Amy was hanging out with Jill foliage trip. Instead of beautiful trees, she took a picture of a pig more suited to Pat.

No comments: