Friday, October 31, 2014

Oct 31:San Diego to Philly & Decisions😁


Alice's Kitchen
Today is departure day from the mild and sunny West Coast to a more seasonable cold snap Philadelphia. Got up @ 7:30 AM this morning.
Bye San Diego :(
First text message I looked at was from my Mom: " Peter died at 2:15am today.mom." He wasn't able
Add caption
to keep his food down and he was in hospice. whole situation concerning Peter is bizarre.
Mimi Driving Me to Airport
I'm leaving it at that.
I got my stuff rustled up and got a ride into the San Diego
Cool Bridge
airport by Mimi. It is now 10:23 AM they're going to start boarding at 10:30. I guess are going to start
Art Near Airport
with the super first class, first class and then kids & wheelchairs first. So it's a transition day from vacationto my  old life. So it's cloudy and cool by San Diego standards and a photo of John at the Giants victory
Waiting to Board
parade shows that it's pouring rain in Northern California. For stop the slow molasses like boarding for our
Add caption
Detroit stop. I will not be officially grounded till 9:30 PM Eastern time. This is a brand-new plane but I overheard. It has USB ports on the back of the front seat seat in front of me so I can charge my phone.
This is a big step and passenger convenience. I did notice they have no cupholders. It is
now 8:00 PM our flight is been delayed already 20 minutes as of now. We are sitting in Detroit
it is cold outside as hell. The other flight is just rolling into the little thingy that's going to let them out of the plane. So  we're
not  leave until 8:45PM so looks like at least 45 minutes late for this flight. I'm gonna
have to call Larry and let him know as well they don't have enough room for carry-on so I donated my bag for freight to be part of the luggage. At home there's sort of
misunderstanding freak out going on which apparently is calmed down at this time. I've been watching a special about the Chicago Cubs 
blowing game 6 the game 2003 league championship series
against the Florida Marlins. The Cubs had a 3-0 lead in the 8th inning. Cubs fans blamed it on this guy named 
Steve Bartman.
They talk about how everybody blamed Bill Buckner for blowing the 1986 World Series against the
Mets in game 6. The reason for being late is that it's snowing here in the happy confines of Detroit Michigan.
The plane is moving it is now 8:49 PM Eastern daylight Time. I'm looking outside it looks like it's raining
in Detroit not snow. It's 9:14 PM when we going to lift off. Just found out Wednesday morning 8:30 AM. It's going to be one hell of a
week my blocking buddies.

No comments: